Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 64 Scott 58 (OT)

Featured Replies

The play occurred right in front of me and I have seen video from a parent. The ball was caught in midair by McNeil and put in. The ball never touched the floor.

 

Let me start by saying saying this was a great game for 32 minutes. With .9 left, Cooper down 2, at the line for the second of 1 and 1, they miss...ball is batted up against the glass from 6-8 feet away, ball is grabbbed and put in by Copper player. There is no way that all of this can occur with .9 on the clock. The ball was not tipped in, it was caught, and shot into the basket. Buzzer did not even sound until ball was going through the basket.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must add. The PA answer let the music pump for the last 6 seconds of the game, while the ball was in play. Thought it may have been a mistake, until I witnessed him dancing, laughing, and taughting the Scott bench. Classless!

It never ceases to amaze me how two or more people can be at the same game and see a play as exact opposites. I see this going the good or not good basket in the Cooper/CCH game.

 

I was thinking the same thing. Someone needs to put a video of that play on here. Seems like a lot to happen in 0.9, but I'd say if the ball hit the floor the officials would've waived it off.

I must add. The PA answer let the music pump for the last 6 seconds of the game, while the ball was in play. Thought it may have been a mistake, until I witnessed him dancing, laughing, and taughting the Scott bench. Classless!

 

 

Classless? What do you call Scott's coach and fans taunting the clock guy? Pretty classless as well. Clock started soon as ball hit #30's hand from Scott. Good play by the Jags!

Saw one fan giving giving clock guy some problems, and maybe one of the assistant coaches. Neither makes it right, but PA guy made it much, much worse. Classless. Clock didn't start until ball touched shooters hands after being tipped up and across the backboard. Unfortunate ending to a great game. The team manager getting in and scoring was a great moment.

Don't the officials have the right to disallow the basket if they feel there was an error with the clock?

 

Just trying to visualize the description of the play. It would seem to take AT LEAST a full second for the play to unfold.

The play occurred right in front of me and I have seen video from a parent. The ball was caught in midair by McNeil and put in. The ball never touched the floor.

 

You do understand that the floor has nothing to do with the clock starting, correct?

Saw one fan giving giving clock guy some problems, and maybe one of the assistant coaches. Neither makes it right, but PA guy made it much, much worse. Classless. Clock didn't start until ball touched shooters hands after being tipped up and across the backboard. Unfortunate ending to a great game. The team manager getting in and scoring was a great moment.

 

Clock started on time. Deal with it and move on. If it was so bad the refs could have stepped in.

 

Both teams played hard. Scott gets the rebound it's game over. Don't have to worry about anything

Ball hit #30 hands and at same time was tipped to #10 for Cooper and put in while he was in air. Easily done in 1 second and was converted. Refs immediately said basket was good and went to overtime.

Clock started on time. Deal with it and move on. If it was so bad the refs could have stepped in.

 

Both teams played hard. Scott gets the rebound it's game over. Don't have to worry about anything

 

I truly don't care either way. Just stated what I saw. Bad ending to a great game.

Ball hit #30 hands and at same time was tipped to #10 for Cooper and put in while he was in air. Easily done in 1 second and was converted. Refs immediately said basket was good and went to overtime.

 

You did see the ball hit backboard, before being caught for the shot, right? Just want to make sure we all saw the same thing. There was no tip in.

I'd love to see film to see a)when the official chopped to start the clock and b)how quickly the timekeeper then started the clock on his chop.

I'd love to see film to see a)when the official chopped to start the clock and b)how quickly the timekeeper then started the clock on his chop.

 

To answer your question about the SR Manager. I heard he got in near the end of the game and actually scored! Parth is such a great kid!

To answer your question about the SR Manager. I heard he got in near the end of the game and actually scored! Parth is such a great kid!

 

 

Good stuff by Coach Sullivan and his staff. Glad for the kid.

I truly don't care either way. Just stated what I saw. Bad ending to a great game.

 

Sounds like a great ending to a great game.

Sounds like the 1 in a 1000 chance on a deigned miss FT worked to perfection.

BTW for those saying a layup cant be made with .9 left, that is plenty of time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.