Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN: Lundardi's Bracketology (2/17)

Featured Replies

  • Author

The East looks rough:

 

#1 - Syracuse

#2 - Michigan State

#3 - Villanova

#4 - Iowa State

 

Pretty top heavy.

I would love to see Duke/Florida match up. Offense vs defense.

"If the SEC gets 4 teams in, there should be an investigation."

 

:laugh:

Bracketology - NCAA College Basketball Brackets and Predictions - ESPN

 

Kentucky is the #5 in the West, but I would take that bracket. We have St. Louis as the #4 in it and Arizona as the #1.

 

San Diego State is the #2 and Virginia the #3.

My son and I were talking about this last night and said as of now we would probably go to the West. Not the teams we predicted as 1-4, I like these better....:D

Honestly KY. is the best team of these 5.

Honestly KY. is the best team of these 5.

 

 

Have you had a chance to watch SDSU and St. Louis?

If I'm Kentucky, I love getting shipped out West. Always the weakest bracket because there just aren't any good teams out there. Geographic protection is always going to make it so.

Between his latest brackets, Louisville had a 48 point win and a 24 point win, and he dropped them a seed. :lol2:

If I'm Kentucky, I love getting shipped out West. Always the weakest bracket because there just aren't any good teams out there. Geographic protection is always going to make it so.

 

That's a great bracket for UK.

Have you had a chance to watch SDSU and St. Louis?

 

Yes

Have you had a chance to watch SDSU and St. Louis?

 

Haven't seen much of SDSU, but I've watched a ton of the Billikens. Their defense will keep them in a game with anyone, but they aren't Florida either. SLU is a great A-10 team, but not particularly built to go toe-to-toe with serious talent. They're good enough to go far, but a matchup problem makes a Round-of-32 exit not unlikely.

  • Author

I've saw SDSU and think UK would struggle with them. Great defensively and very tough mentally. They'd kill us on the boards as well.

They'd kill us on the boards as well.

 

Based on what? They both rebound their opponents' misses at exactly the same rate, and UK gets back a much higher percentage of their own misses (go and get over 40% of their misses...outstanding) than the Aztecs do? Rebounding is UK's #1 strength (my opinion), no one in America is "killing" them on the glass.

That'd be a fantastic bracket for Kentucky. Arizona is not all that good without Ashley. I doubt the end up with a #1 seed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.