Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN: Lundardi's Bracketology (2/17)

Featured Replies

  • Author
Based on what? They both rebound their opponents' misses at exactly the same rate, and UK gets back a much higher percentage of their own misses (go and get over 40% of their misses...outstanding) than the Aztecs do? Rebounding is UK's #1 strength (my opinion), no one in America is "killing" them on the glass.

 

They average about the same number of rebounds per game, but SDSU plays at a much slower pace. To me, the way they find guys and put bodies on them with blackouts is much better than what UK does in the same area.

They average about the same number of rebounds per game, but SDSU plays at a much slower pace. To me, the way they find guys and put bodies on them with blackouts is much better than what UK does in the same area.

 

UK gets 40% of their misses back in conference play and SDSU gets 37% of their misses back in the Mountain West...I like UK's chances of handling their work on the glass if it comes to fruition.

  • Author
UK gets 40% of their misses back in conference play and SDSU gets 37% of their misses back in the Mountain West...I like UK's chances of handling their work on the glass if it comes to fruition.

 

I believe you and think UK could have a good chance to rebound as well or better than SDSU.

 

From the eyeball test, I still think SDSU goes to the glass harder, but obviously they don't have our length or talent.

 

Where did you get your stats? I ask not because I don't believe you, just because I'm a big stat guy and didn't know of a site that featured conference breakdowns. The ones I was referring to were from kenpom.com, but don't have a breakdown of performances like that (at least ones that I know of).

I believe you and think UK could have a good chance to rebound as well or better than SDSU.

 

From the eyeball test, I still think SDSU goes to the glass harder, but obviously they don't have our length or talent.

 

Where did you get your stats? I ask not because I don't believe you, just because I'm a big stat guy and didn't know of a site that featured conference breakdowns. The ones I was referring to were from kenpom.com, but don't have a breakdown of performances like that (at least ones that I know of).

 

Sent you a PM.

Lunardi is still predicting that Belmont wins the OVC. I don't think they win it this season.

Lunardi is still predicting that Belmont wins the OVC. I don't think they win it this season.

 

I am really liking what I see from Morehead. Incredibly balanced. Only thing Belmont has is superior coaching. They are one of the least athletic teams in the OVC. Lunardi's selections from lower tier, to mid-major schools is based upon who is in first place at the time.

I am really liking what I see from Morehead. Incredibly balanced. Only thing Belmont has is superior coaching. They are one of the least athletic teams in the OVC.

 

I'll go with MSU or MSU to win it all this season.

I'll go with MSU or MSU to win it all this season.

 

The only saving grace for Murray State is that they have secured the double bye. There would be no way they could win three games in three days. I am doubting the back-to-back considering they only go six deep and live in foul trouble.

The only saving grace for Murray State is that they have secured the double bye. There would be no way they could win three games in three days. I am doubting the back-to-back considering they only go six deep and live in foul trouble.

 

It depends a lot on the matchups. I'm excited to get to Nashville and watch it all play out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.