Game Cancellations 2/14/14

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What two dates did Dixie drop?

They were to play Lafayette in the first round on Wednesday, Dixie could not travel, same first round game was moved to Thursday, again Dixie could not travel, at this time Dixie withdrew from the toyota classic. Finally via forfeit Lafayette moved on in the winners bracket..Yes was caused by the Kenton board of education, at which time the 45 mile stretch of I-75 was dry..How could the board allowed travel last nite.................

Well those four school in weather that wasn't the best and on Valentine night no less, brought in roughly 5,500 fans or a bit more or less and those fans seemed to enjoy their night out!

BTW I believe CovCath and NCC students got out one whole hour early today, as it wasn't like they missed an entire day or only went to school a half a day or less!

For a guy that I think usually has good points to add to a situation, you are completely missing the point here.

They got out early because the roads were going to bad later. They were let out early to get home safely.

Doesn't matter how many people showed up - a decision that a regular season basketball game is more important than every other event that the schools had scheduled makes zero sense.

They were to play Lafayette in the first round on Wednesday' date=' Dixie could not travel, same first round game was moved to Thursday, again Dixie could not travel, at this time Dixie withdrew from the toyota classic. Finally via forfeit Lafayette moved on in the winners bracket..Yes was caused by the Kenton board of education, at which time the 45 mile stretch of I-75 was dry..How could the board allowed travel last nite.................[/quote']

So in reality they missed one game last year and missed one tournament this year...