George Rogers Clark

I would rank chances of the underdogs as:

1. Paris

2. Nicholas Co.

3. St. Patrick

4. Augusta

5. Scott

6. Pendleton Co.

I can't see Silver Grove, Calvary Christian or Bourbon Co. having any change to make it.

I'm only giving Scott and Pendleton a chance, because they have a history of over-achieving in the post season.

I also like Mason Co, but no one in the 10th will beat Montgomery Co. this year...........

Mason County has the size and the depth to stay with Montgomery. One of those two teams will win the tournament but you are right that it will probably be Montgomery.

I would think the teams favored to make the Region tournament are:

Bishop Brossart

Campbell Co.

Harrison Co.

Robertson Co.

Mason Co.

Bracken Co.

Montgomery Co.

George Rogers Clark

I would rank chances of the underdogs as:

1. Paris

2. Nicholas Co.

3. St. Patrick

4. Augusta

5. Scott

6. Pendleton Co.

I can't see Silver Grove, Calvary Christian or Bourbon Co. having any change to make it.

I'm only giving Scott and Pendleton a chance, because they have a history of over-achieving in the post season.

I like the teams you have that will probably make the regional except I would trade Robertson and Nicholas. They are pretty equal if you ask me.

I would rank the underdogs like this:

1- Robertson

2- St. Pat

3- Scott

4- Augusta

5- Paris

I agree with your three teams not having a chance but I would add Pendleton Co. Harrison will have their way with them.

The tenth region is stacked with many teams who have a possible chance at going to Rupp.

1: Bishop Brossart

2: MoCo

3: Mason Co

4: Paris

5: Clark County

6: Campbell County

I think the following come out of their respective districts like this: Champ/Runner Up

37th: Brossart/Campbell

38th: Harrison/Robertson

39th: Mason/Bracken

40th: MoCo/Fleming (If Fleming is here)

Reasons:

Brossart and Campbell always do well in Districts, but choke or mess up in Region. I see Brossart with a good chance at representing the 10th region.

Harrison & Robertson have also done well.

Mason & Bracken, I see Mason Co beating Bach and his Panthers because we have already beat them once, plus, revenge from last year. Bracken on the other hand wants revenge from the loss to St. Pat this season, so I see Bracken and Mason return to Districts.

MoCo has played very well, this season & last were very good for them. Fleming with just getting Burns back, I see them making a run. They sid suffer a major loss vs Lewis County in OT 84-86, but I see them bouncing back from that.

To represent the 10th region championship game, I see MoCo and Mason Co battling out, and Mason County representing the 10th region at Rupp Arena once again. With the talent Mason Co has, they have a CHANCE to win it all, yet, I always fear those teams in Lou... They are true ballers.

I hope its Mason vs MoCo because I was looking forward to seeing that game @MoCo but it got fully cancelled due to no space for the game. I hope to see all of you guys at Bracken County on Feb 25th and 27th then back at the Fieldhouse for Region!! :)