Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Zimmerman vs. DMX

Featured Replies

  • Author

This has to happen. I need this in my life.

This has to happen. I need this in my life.

 

I am all for some good entertainment so it intrigues me in that sense.

 

But it is also really sad on many levels. You take America's #1 narcissistic jerk in Zimmerman and the best way to get rid of the guy is to pay him no attention and let him screw up. DMX, et al. are doing nothing but fueling the fire and increasing a divide that is not needed. So DMX thinks this will correct some kind of racial injustice by beating him down and urinating on his face? Great example you are setting there, DMX, though I am not sure he fully captures much about it.

This DMX doesn't appeal to me...

 

130821124258-dmx-mugshot-horizontal-gallery.jpg

 

 

 

 

THIS DMX does...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTalePQFeiwV8Xxeb7pIz_r12g4Ji36GLYXCiO2L7MG7MspAPAzHg

  • Author
This DMX doesn't appeal to me...

 

130821124258-dmx-mugshot-horizontal-gallery.jpg

 

 

 

 

THIS DMX does...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTalePQFeiwV8Xxeb7pIz_r12g4Ji36GLYXCiO2L7MG7MspAPAzHg

 

 

You gotta remember that DMX is going to be able to throw a 350,000 crack party after the fight is over.

 

#motivation

  • Author
I am all for some good entertainment so it intrigues me in that sense.

 

But it is also really sad on many levels. You take America's #1 narcissistic jerk in Zimmerman and the best way to get rid of the guy is to pay him no attention and let him screw up. DMX, et al. are doing nothing but fueling the fire and increasing a divide that is not needed. So DMX thinks this will correct some kind of racial injustice by beating him down and urinating on his face? Great example you are setting there, DMX, though I am not sure he fully captures much about it.

 

Example? DMX? :lol2:

Somehow George Zimmerman missed his a-ha moment where he figures out he should lay low and let America forget about him. Since he instigated this "celebrity" boxing match, let the chips fall where they may. I'm still not sure how he became a celebrity.

  • Author
He'll end up dead within 2 years...

 

DMX or Zimmerman?

DMX or Zimmerman?

 

Was talking about Zimmerman, but from the looks DMX in those pictures, both?

I at first heard the was going to be The Game and if they happened I thought for sure Zimmerman would be murdered in the ring. Now I don't know what will happen. Dmx is a crack head now and who knows what kind of shape . But Zimmerman got pummeled by a teenagers so I hope he is changing .

 

On a side note Zimmerman called Kanye out and that was the one I was hoping for. I'd pay anything to watch Kanye get punched.

1 - Lohan

2 - Love

3 - Biebs

4 - Zimmerman

5 - DMX

 

In that order.

 

Straight cash homey.

I at first heard the was going to be The Game and if they happened I thought for sure Zimmerman would be murdered in the ring. Now I don't know what will happen. Dmx is a crack head now and who knows what kind of shape . But Zimmerman got pummeled by a teenagers so I hope he is changing .

 

On a side note Zimmerman called Kanye out and that was the one I was hoping for. I'd pay anything to watch Kanye get punched.

 

Kanye would destroy Zimmerman.

 

I still think DMX will beat the crap out of him, but I would've loved to see The Game. As you said, he'd have straight up murdered him in the ring.

Stop, drop, shut 'em down open up shop

Oh, no

That's how Ruff Ryders roll

This has to happen. I need this in my life.

 

Can't simmer the Zimmer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.