Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Warren Sapp: Michael Strahan doesn’t belong in Hall of Fame

Featured Replies

Wow, Sapp went there:

 

“I was just talking about his resume. I didn’t say anything about his gap tooth or his S words or his F words that I don’t understand what the hell he’s saying. So, if he wants to go personal, we can go personal. But I was just stacking him against the class … Why does his resume not get examined like everybody else’s? What makes him so special? He’s talking about I have a problem for him. I have a problem with his resume. I don’t know anything of the man.”

 

Sapp should go on Strahan's talk show with Kelly and see where the fun takes us.

Yea, Sapp's a d-bag.

 

To think Strahan isn't HOF worthy simply shows his jealousy.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea, Sapp's a d-bag.

 

To think Strahan isn't HOF worthy simply shows his jealousy.

Their spat goes back for some time now. This is just the most recent episode.

Their spat goes back for some time now. This is just the most recent episode.

I just don't understand the reasoning behind it. Why is Sapp so stupid he doesn't think this will make him look bad? He should just keep his mouth shut.

A. Sapp is an idiot, it's hard to dispute that

B. I'd take Sapp hands down in both of their primes

C. Strahan has more than enough "resume" to be HOF worthy

D. This is why we don't put microphones in the faces of idiots.

A. Sapp is an idiot, it's hard to dispute that

B. I'd take Sapp hands down in both of their primes

C. Strahan has more than enough "resume" to be HOF worthy

D. This is why we don't put microphones in the faces of idiots.

I agree with your first three. On the 4th, this is exactly why we put microphones in front of these guys... it gives us something to talk about and make fun of them for.
I agree with your first three. On the 4th, this is exactly why we put microphones in front of these guys... it gives us something to talk about and make fun of them for.

 

Do you ever watch him with Irvin on NFLNetwork doing the "U know it" bit? I watched it a couple of times and had to change the channel. And what's hilarious is him making fun of Strahan's lisp because when he gets his bug-eyed roll going you can't understand a thing he says. I think he's a moron.

Do you ever watch him with Irvin on NFLNetwork doing the "U know it" bit? I watched it a couple of times and had to change the channel. And what's hilarious is him making fun of Strahan's lisp because when he gets his bug-eyed roll going you can't understand a thing he says. I think he's a moron.

I'm with you. I actually used to like him when he first retired and watched him, thought he was funny....he's not. His act gets real old and that segment you talked about I also have turned that off.

A. Sapp is an idiot' date=' it's hard to dispute that B. I'd take Sapp hands down in both of their primes C. Strahan has more than enough "resume" to be HOF worthy D. This is why we don't put microphones in the faces of idiots.[/quote']

 

Strahan has 141.5 career sacks. His best years were 22.5, 18.5, 15 and 14.

 

Sapp has 96.5 career sacks. His best years were 16.5,12.5,10.5,10.

 

Strahan played 15 years with one team and won one Super Bowl. He was very very good against the run and rushing the passer.

 

Sapp played 14 with 2 teams. I honestly don't remember how good he was against the run. Sapp also won one Super Bowl.

 

I believe they were tied in pro bowls. Could be wrong though.

Strahan has 141.5 career sacks. His best years were 22.5, 18.5, 15 and 14.

 

Sapp has 96.5 career sacks. His best years were 16.5,12.5,10.5,10.

 

Strahan played 15 years with one team and won one Super Bowl. He was very very good against the run and rushing the passer.

 

Sapp played 14 with 2 teams. I honestly don't remember how good he was against the run. Sapp also won one Super Bowl.

 

I believe they were tied in pro bowls. Could be wrong though.

 

 

I believe you are correct about the pro bowls.

I think they are both idiots. And they are both funny. This is awesome. :lol2:

I think they are both idiots. And they are both funny. This is awesome. :lol2:

 

Strahan isn't anywhere close to Sapps level of idiot. Strahan is funny and seems real. Sapp seems like a jerk and seems fake.

Strahan has 141.5 career sacks. His best years were 22.5, 18.5, 15 and 14.

 

Sapp has 96.5 career sacks. His best years were 16.5,12.5,10.5,10.

 

Strahan played 15 years with one team and won one Super Bowl. He was very very good against the run and rushing the passer.

 

Sapp played 14 with 2 teams. I honestly don't remember how good he was against the run. Sapp also won one Super Bowl.

 

I believe they were tied in pro bowls. Could be wrong though.

 

Sapp was an interior lineman hard to compare sacks . I think they are both HOF worthy. But regardless if I like his attitude sometimes if I had to pick I'm taking Sapp.

Sapp was an interior lineman hard to compare sacks . I think they are both HOF worthy. But regardless if I like his attitude sometimes if I had to pick I'm taking Sapp.

 

Exactly. That is not an apples to apples comparison. Sapp was a beast.

Strahan isn't anywhere close to Sapps level of idiot. Strahan is funny and seems real. Sapp seems like a jerk and seems fake.

 

 

How can a guy who says what he feels about any and everything seem fake? If anyone seems fake it would be the football player who does a daytime talk show with a soccer mom.

How can a guy who says what he feels about any and everything seem fake? If anyone seems fake it would be the football player who does a daytime talk show with a soccer mom.

Yea, but that soccer mom is HOT!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.