Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Warren Sapp: Michael Strahan doesn’t belong in Hall of Fame

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warren Sapp is a piece of :poop: Never liked the guy. Love Michael Strahan though so I'm team Strahan all the way!

My favorite part is that Warren Sapp said Strahan didn't deserve it because he didn't go to enough pro bowls. Then we come to find out Strahan had the same number of Pro Bowls (7) and All-Pro teams (4) as Sapp.

I have always felt like Warren Sapp's issues with Strahan arose because Sapp boisterously proclaimed that he would break Mark Gasteneau's single season sack record and never did. Then, Strahan went on to do it - with a questionable sack of Brett Favre, one of Sapp's nemesis during Sapp's playing career. Sapp feels Strahan never earned that record, but gets props for it.

 

It is what it is- I think Strahan is a no brainer for the Hall. I am also a Giants fan, so maybe I am biased, IDK.

TeamSapp all the way.

 

I disagree and think Strahan is HOF worthy but like born2reign said this stems from the phony sack record and Sapp will never let it go. I like this kind of stuff though.

No doubt Favre laid down on that sack so I get Warren's beef on that. He's got to let that go though because Strahan is still a HOFer with or without that record. I thought he was a classless player. He bullied and taunted refs and took guys out unnecessarily. Just never been a fan.

No doubt Favre laid down on that sack so I get Warren's beef on that. He's got to let that go though because Strahan is still a HOFer with or without that record. I thought he was a classless player. He bullied and taunted refs and took guys out unnecessarily. Just never been a fan.

 

To be fair, Strahan was robbed of a sack or two earlier that year if I remember correctly.

 

Even without the sack record, Strahan is more if a HOF'er than Sapp.

I always thought Sapp was a great player and all, but boy the more I hear him talk the more he sounds like a spoiled little brat who doesn't want anyone to be mentioned in the same breath as him when it comes to what he did in the NFL.

To be fair, Strahan was robbed of a sack or two earlier that year if I remember correctly.

 

Even without the sack record, Strahan is more if a HOF'er than Sapp.

really? That is your justification for getting a phony record?

really? That is your justification for getting a phony record?

 

How did I justify anything? I made an observation.

 

 

I also said regardless of that record , Strahan is a hall of famer.

How did I justify anything? I made an observation.

 

 

I also said regardless of that record , Strahan is a hall of famer.

I agree 110% he is a Hall of Famer. But to claim he got the record even without Favre's flop is kind of weak.

I agree 110% he is a Hall of Famer. But to claim he got the record even without Favre's flop is kind of weak.
I said he got robbed of a sack or two earlier in the year. One was clearly a sack that was called an incomplete pass. It really doesn't matter because he has the record no matter what happened. I think its weak to say he doesn't deserve it because Favre gave him one...but then completely dismiss the fact that at least one was possibly taken away.
I said he got robbed of a sack or two earlier in the year. One was clearly a sack that was called an incomplete pass. It really doesn't matter because he has the record no matter what happened. I think its weak to say he doesn't deserve it because Favre gave him one...but then completely dismiss the fact that at least one was possibly taken away.

Whose record did he beat? I bet that player had a sack or two his record breaking year that didn't get counted then.

Wow, Sapp went there:

 

“I was just talking about his resume. I didn’t say anything about his gap tooth or his S words or his F words that I don’t understand what the hell he’s saying. So, if he wants to go personal, we can go personal. But I was just stacking him against the class … Why does his resume not get examined like everybody else’s? What makes him so special? He’s talking about I have a problem for him. I have a problem with his resume. I don’t know anything of the man.”

 

Sapp should go on Strahan's talk show with Kelly and see where the fun takes us.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.