Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region...Who has the bragging rights?

Featured Replies

As I don't have a significant other it doesn't matter to me what day its on. :lol2:

 

I will be your significant other for the night.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be your significant other for the night.

 

Well this just took a turn...

 

Not turning down the offer of company but I'm not one for blind arrangements.

Well this just took a turn...

 

Not turning down the offer of company but I'm not one for blind arrangements.

 

Walter has gone on several dates with me, so he can vouch for me!

Walter has gone on several dates with me, so he can vouch for me!

 

The little that I know Walter, if he gives a ringing endorsement then that is good enough for me.

The little that I know Walter, if he gives a ringing endorsement then that is good enough for me.

 

I have no clue what Ennam is talking about. :lol2:

 

In all seriousness, my better half isn't very happy that I'll be spending the 14th at a basketball game so I guess I better join you guys at the local establishment after the games.

This is a no brainer for sports fans...2 great games for $13 !!! Chit I'm in!!! I will save at least $50 alone by going to the game. I'll be in the dog house...again...but if you have seen my dog house (man cave), you wouldn't care either.

I heard from a varsity coach today at the gym that Covcath-Dixie at BOKC as apart of a Newcath/Holmes double header is a bigger possibility that some realize.

 

Someone at NKU who is very well connected to not only the basketball team but also the university is telling people that it is going to end up happening. Just the messenger here but definetly thought it was worth mentioning.

 

All this talk about games being played at bigger gyms is crazy. Anybody that has ever been to a game at Cov Cath knows there is nothing like it. The game with New Cath got cancelled, stuff happens. Does not happen enough to take the game away from the school. Bank of Kentucky is a horrible site to watch a high school game. Seems the only games that get sold out are the Cov Cath games, cch vs holmes, cch vs nch. New Cath vs Brossart I heard. Seems like CCH are the most attended games, whoever they play or wherever they play. Very sad that most all schools in NKY get poor attendance. Cov Cath is fine packing their gym and getting the money from a sellout. If you want to see Cov Cath just have to get their early.

CCH PLEASE do not ever play any of your games on any other floor or in any other gym but yours. Nothing like it. No other place in Northern Ky like it, lets keep it that way.

All this talk about games being played at bigger gyms is crazy. Anybody that has ever been to a game at Cov Cath knows there is nothing like it. The game with New Cath got cancelled, stuff happens. Does not happen enough to take the game away from the school. Bank of Kentucky is a horrible site to watch a high school game. Seems the only games that get sold out are the Cov Cath games, cch vs holmes, cch vs nch. New Cath vs Brossart I heard. Seems like CCH is the most attended games, whoever they play or wherever they play.

CCH PLEASE do not ever play any of your games on any other floor or in any other gym but yours. Nothing like it. No other place in Northern Ky like it, lets keep it that way.

 

Welcome to the site -- I also love the atmosphere at CovCath games.

All this talk about games being played at bigger gyms is crazy. Anybody that has ever been to a game at Cov Cath knows there is nothing like it. The game with New Cath got cancelled, stuff happens. Does not happen enough to take the game away from the school. Bank of Kentucky is a horrible site to watch a high school game. Seems the only games that get sold out are the Cov Cath games, cch vs holmes, cch vs nch. New Cath vs Brossart I heard. Seems like CCH are the most attended games, whoever they play or wherever they play. Very sad that most all schools in NKY get poor attendance. Cov Cath is fine packing their gym and getting the money from a sellout. If you want to see Cov Cath just have to get their early.

CCH PLEASE do not ever play any of your games on any other floor or in any other gym but yours. Nothing like it. No other place in Northern Ky like it, lets keep it that way.

 

A kindred spirit.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.