Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton Co. 63 Highlands 52

Featured Replies

Solid back-to-back wins for the Cats. 24-2 and still going strong. Next week they play Franklin County and Mason County. Good luck!

  • Replies 74
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC has played a very good schedule tough schedule this year, I will be disappaointed thisnyear if the cats aren't in Rupp come march. Also just want to say traht for the birds toose by 11 to PC this late inthe season, they can hold they're heads high that is one heck of a bball team. qwillie will spring them back for the regionals

PC better be watching out for GRC come regional week.

Solid back-to-back wins for the Cats. 24-2 and still going strong. Next week they play Franklin County and Mason County. Good luck!

 

I would be careful going into these two games... FRanklin just knocked of a very tough Madison Central team and Mason is no slouch....

Sounds like I missed a typical HHS game...I was over at US BAnk arena watching a Dunkfest....you wanna talk about amazing high school athletes.... wooooo eeeeeeee....Oak Hill made NCH look like children....and Walker had some ferocious dunks while Oj used his hangtime to knock down just 43.... That Lawson kid going to North Carolina...all I can say is Real Deal !!!!

Looks like a thread change.

According to the Pendleton fans sitting around me, the fouls were 30 something for Highlands and zero for Pendleton. Absolutely chicken call by the official on the technical on Tanner Johnson. As for the nobody getting hurt, I saw Pendleton being just as physical as Highlands. At the time of the technical, Highlands had clawed their way back into the game and were only down by 5.

 

If you had been watching the game the tech was well deserved. He threw an elbow and got caught. This was not Johnson's first run in with refs last night. Again if you had been watching he was real close to getting a T in the first half with his mouth, but the ref walked away to ignore him.

 

Good win for the Wildcats against a good Highlands team.

 

Go PC Wildcats

PC better be watching out for GRC come regional week.

 

Considering both of them get there I think PC knows all about GRC. I don't know what this has to do with this thread though.

I would be careful going into these two games... FRanklin just knocked of a very tough Madison Central team and Mason is no slouch....

 

I believe this is a PC-Highland thread. Lets don't change the subject.

Sounds like I missed a typical HHS game...I was over at US Bank arena watching a Dunkfest....you wanna talk about amazing high school athletes.... wooooo eeeeeeee....Oak Hill made NCH look like children....and Walker had some ferocious dunks while Oj used his hangtime to knock down just 43.... That Lawson kid going to North Carolina...all I can say is Real Deal !!!!

 

 

Who cares where you were. I am sure there is a thread for you to go to and tell the world. Are you just making post to boost your numbers.

Who cares where you were. I am sure there is a thread for you to go to and tell the world. Are you just making post to boost your numbers.

 

:laugh:

Johnson 2 pts? The Birds will continue to struggle with low production from the post position. Was he in foul trouble? Who's his back up? Oh yeah only play 8. Out rebounded 43-22? WOW! Not the way you want to head into the playoffs. PC is # 1 in NKY. Good thing they're not in the 9th or we would have a clear favorite going int the regional.

Good thing they're not in the 9th or we would have a clear favorite going int the regional.

 

They are the clear cut favorite whether they would be in the 9th or 10th region. :ylsuper:

If you had been watching the game the tech was well deserved. He threw an elbow and got caught. This was not Johnson's first run in with refs last night. Again if you had been watching he was real close to getting a T in the first half with his mouth, but the ref walked away to ignore him.

 

Good win for the Wildcats against a good Highlands team.

 

Go PC Wildcats

 

The ref wanted to T Tanner up after his second personal foul. This in my mind is a ref coming in to the game with a pre-conceived idea that he is going to give a kid a technical. I watched the ref signal a weak foul on Tanner and then he watched Tanner's mouth all the way to the scorer's table and in my mind he was just hoping he could call a T on him to prove a point. This I believe was the same ref who called Tanner for a walk on one of his baskets, this overruled the other ref under the basket who called a foul on PC. And as was stated earlier, this was when the Birds were making their run.

Who cares where you were. I am sure there is a thread for you to go to and tell the world. Are you just making post to boost your numbers.

 

Looks like you just boosted your posts by three without saying anything.\

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.