Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Coaches Poll (Week 4)

Featured Replies

I've seen several posts by "Mr Yiddish (Man plans, god laughs)" and he has had a lot of sour grapes about Dixie. Big mouth.

 

Sour grapes? Okay.

 

Your latter point is so noted and will be discussed at a later date. See ya then. I look forward to it.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I went to the link and ended up buying a choir CD. Why didn't they just put a link the Rihards KHSAA site?

 

I almost enrolled my daughters, I'm sure 600+ boys would have loved that. :lol:

 

:laugh: Enjoy it.

 

Thanks for the laughs before I go to bed.

Easy on the "big mouth" comments. He doesnt think Dixie is as good as many others. So what? We all express opinions.

 

Don't take Dixie comments personally.

 

Would "big finger" be more fitting and acceptable?

Would "big finger" be more fitting and acceptable?

 

No. Disagree all you want. When he gets to UKFan territory then blast him.

See ya then. I look forward to it.

 

Ditto

I almost enrolled my daughters, I'm sure 600+ boys would have loved that. :lol:

 

 

 

Thanks for the laughs before I go to bed.

Bobby Rowe does a great job attracting new students.

My educated guess would be that Holmes' coaches are the ones who don't vote for themselves in the top 10.

 

No inside info...but a guess that would make sense, IMO.

That is what I was going to post....wouldnt surprise me if they just didnt vote for themselves. NNo reason to make a big deal out of it..

 

Also II might add, just bbecause someone lefft Holmes off their ballot doesnnt mean the pollis flawed as oone member suggested

 

I will also oadd I need to come into thse threads more, it's pretty entertaining. Lots of panties being wadded up lol

Edited by Hellbird

Dixie convinced me this past weekend that they are caple of beating ANYONE in the ninth when they are clicking on all cylinders.

If Hatton stays healthy, it's going to be a fun tournament at the end of the season.

Dixie convinced me this past weekend that they are caple of beating ANYONE in the ninth when they are clicking on all cylinders.

If Hatton stays healthy, it's going to be a fun tournament at the end of the season.

 

I don't agree with the "anyone" comment. They are still need to develop some options. BH scoring 50% of the points is not a good formula. He'll get his but it won't be enough in the big games IMO.

I don't agree with the "anyone" comment. They are still need to develop some options. BH scoring 50% of the points is not a good formula. He'll get his but it won't be enough in the big games IMO.

 

I did say when they are clicking all cylinders and yes I still think they can beat any team in the ninth. I think the big gap a couple of people have talked about has closed considerably.

  • Author
I did say when they are clicking all cylinders and yes I still think they can beat any team in the ninth. I think the big gap a couple of people have talked about has closed considerably.

 

If the top 3 are having an "off night", then possible. IMO, the "gap" is still there.

I did say when they are clicking all cylinders and yes I still think they can beat any team in the ninth. I think the big gap a couple of people have talked about has closed considerably.

 

To be clear, have they clicked on all cylinders yet?

If the top 3 are having an "off night", then possible. IMO, the "gap" is still there.

I agree that NCC would have to have an off night. I'm not yet convinced that a win over the other 2 would be a major upset.

To be clear, have they clicked on all cylinders yet?

Clicking on all cylinders = Having a game where they are playing exceptionally well.

I agree that NCC would have to have an off night. I'm not yet convinced that a win over the other 2 would be a major upset.

 

Holmes and Covcath are more even with Newcath than you realize. Top to bottom, both have better TEAMS. Newcath simply has a more talented top 6.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.