December 28, 201312 yr Andrew Harrison is doing his best to emerge. This is going to be a fun finish regardless of who wins! Side note: I like the new at&t New Years Revolution-Jelly Bean take.
December 28, 201312 yr Really?! I had no idea. Granted I don't watch much college Bball let alone UL or UK Bball. #DukieFoLife
December 28, 201312 yr Andrew Harrison just isn't good he's slow and tries to rattle in circus drives. Up to Aaron and Julius today. He's terrible he won't score 20 points he should be on the bench. Yep, Andrew stinks; he only has 15 points & 4 rebounds so far.... Here's your sign.
December 28, 201312 yr Randle is in bad pain some are reporting.. Looked like he hit his knee with Smiths. Could be a dislocated knee, been there done that not fun.
December 28, 201312 yr NBA no travel call on Smith. Young takes his Viagra and pops a three. Cats are pulling away in a pleasant surprise!
December 28, 201312 yr NBA no travel call on Smith. Young takes his Viagra and pops a three. Cats are pulling away in a pleasant surprise! They let him and Randle get away with that today. Do the rules say both feet have to hit the ground or something? :lol:
December 28, 201312 yr Yep' date=' Andrew stinks; he only has 15 points & 4 rebounds so far.... Here's your sign.[/quote'] He will not get to 20! Pure bench warmer no chance of it!
December 28, 201312 yr On the bright side...I still have a football game to look forward to if this doesn't work out.
December 28, 201312 yr Impressed with UK. Not sure why all the long faces this season. This has been the best I've seen them look throughout the game (at least so far). They've had strong stretches and they played well against Michigan St (after opening) and Baylor - just not well enough to win.
December 28, 201312 yr On the bright side...I still have a football game to look forward to if this doesn't work out. Pulling for you guys hard in that one. Now that we don't need Miami to look good (and they sure didn't later on anyway), I'm free to revert to rooting for them to fail.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.