December 17, 201312 yr When I hear the panic of some of these comments & how this is an indictment of Cal's strategy & ability, when it's still mid-December, this is my first thought: :lol2::lol2::thumb:
December 17, 201312 yr The other day in Chapel Hill while we were painfully sitting through the game, a UNC fan yells "Sit down you one and done" he was yelling at Soph A.P. I think I heard another fan yell "Get him a body bag".....It was some good stuff! Just wish the Cats would of played with some better intensity throughout the entire game and not just in spurts......Spurtability!.....Lol!
December 17, 201312 yr UK will win the SEC tourny anyways so Key wins won't be an issue It is when you're trying to earn a high seed.
December 17, 201312 yr It's all about the draw and the matchups. It doesn't matter what the seed is. Obviously, you don't want to end up in the 5-12 range, but sometimes 3 seeds have easier paths to the Final Four than 1 seeds. It's all about the matchups.
December 17, 201312 yr Hawkins effort is refreshing, but he's a liability on offense. I agree right now. Not sure what has happened to Hawkins' shooting, but I'm sure he'll get it figured out. He score 2400+ at Madison Central and that was while sharing the points with KenJah Bosley who had 1200+ in only 2 years as a starter. I'd have a hard time believing he won't produce in the future.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.