Baseball Equipment....Players Prefer which

STRIKE3

With so many different equipment suppliers, Glove manufacturers, Bat types, Baseballs, Spike, etc....which do the Players and Coaches prefer.

Is one better than the other, color, price, production the reason....

Hats

Jerseys

Pants

Spikes

Gloves

Bats

Baseball

Catching Gear

Helmets

....some brands: Rawlings, Wilson, Adidas, Easton, Louisville Slugger, Diamond, Nike, DeMarini, Mizuno, Schutt, Pacific, Tag, New Era.....

For hats The Game and Richardson are tough to beat. New Era is popular simply because of their affiliation to MLB, there hats are junk, IMO. Zephyr's hats sit too high. New Era and DeLong's visors are horrible. Pacific is closely behind Richardson but are not as popular yet. Again, that's just my opinion but unless you've seen/had all of them it's tough to compare.

The best baseball, IMO is the Diamond D1-Pro. The Rawlings R-100 (KY ball) or R-200 is ok. Not a fan of Wilson's.

For gloves, I prefer either Mizuno or the Rawlings "Heart of the Hide" series.

Spikes: Mizuno or Nike.

For hats The Game and Richardson are tough to beat. New Era is popular simply because of their affiliation to MLB, there hats are junk, IMO. Zephyr's hats sit too high. New Era and DeLong's visors are horrible. Pacific is closely behind Richardson but are not as popular yet. Again, that's just my opinion but unless you've seen/had all of them it's tough to compare.

The best baseball, IMO is the Diamond D1-Pro. The Rawlings R-100 (KY ball) or R-200 is ok. Not a fan of Wilson's.

For gloves, I prefer either Mizuno or the Rawlings "Heart of the Hide" series.

Spikes: Mizuno or Nike.

most college baseball teams that i have saw use The Game hats. IMO i hate demarini bats i dont know just dont like them i am partial to tpx

My entire life I've had a Wilson glove and I will probabaly have one for the rest of my life. I like the TPX bats, but I'm not to picky about that. I've had so many different brands of batting gloves I can't even count them all. As long as it's a good brand I don't really have a preference. Hats either Zephyr or New Era. I prefer Nike cleats. That's pretty much the only brand of cleats I get. The uniforms I don't really care one way or the other.

Regarding batting gloves check out cutters!! They are great and have worked very well for me the last 2 years. Every season I go through 3 or 4 pairs from my freshman year on up in highschool. But the last 2 years the one pair of cutters have been awesome and lasted me the whole season. Cutters is most popular for making wide receiver gloves. They now are making batting gloves and such I definitely recommend checking them out if your looking for a pair. They are by far the best I have used.

Regarding batting gloves check out cutters!! They are great and have worked very well for me the last 2 years. Every season I go through 3 or 4 pairs from my freshman year on up in highschool. But the last 2 years the one pair of cutters have been awesome and lasted me the whole season. Cutters is most popular for making wide receiver gloves. They now are making batting gloves and such I definitely recommend checking them out if your looking for a pair. They are by far the best I have used.

Have you ever tried Neumann gloves?