Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 79 Dixie Heights 77

Featured Replies

Congratulations to my Camels on the win. Tonight was a rare missed game for me. :clap: :thumb:

Upset?

I don't think so, however, I'm sure we are about to hear all the reasons why Dixie played so poorly and how the Camels pulled a rabbit out of their hat for a win. Go Camels!!!

Did Holbrook and Jackson play?

Holbrook did not play, but should be in the line-up on Tuesday. Jackson played, and I believe led the Camels in scoring with 17.

I just noticed KHSAA shows Dixie winning 79-77

Camels had 4 in double figures. Jackson-17, Losey-14, Wilson-12, McGovney-12. Great team effort.

Nice win by the Camels, especially without Holbrook.

CC wins without Holbrook...this doesnt bode well for the Colonels.

 

Congrats to the Camels.

Camels had 4 in double figures. Jackson-17, Losey-14, Wilson-12, McGovney-12. Great team effort.

 

I like that balance.

Not at all.

You sure? It seems some 9th region fans don't think much of the 10th?

You sure? It seems some 9th region fans don't think much of the 10th?

Guess I'm not a 9th fan then.

Guess I'm not a 9th fan then.

Have you met Walter?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.