Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cordia 56 Buckhorn 52

Featured Replies

Same here. Cordia may need some time to develop chemistry.

Cordia didn't have 3 players. A LOT of controversy in this one. Some pretty bush league stuff and I'll leave it at that.

Cordia didn't have 3 players. A LOT of controversy in this one. Some pretty bush league stuff and I'll leave it at that.

 

Article said that there was a tech called against Cordia before the game began.

Article said that there was a tech called against Cordia before the game began.

 

Probably a tech for dunking during warmups. It's becoming pretty common already this season.

Cordia didn't have 3 players. A LOT of controversy in this one. Some pretty bush league stuff and I'll leave it at that.

 

Should we expect anything less with all that has gone on there? Only one ball for lots of really good players on top of the other stuff.

Wow...from the pics that gym certainly does look cozy. Doesn't look much bigger than our church gym I run our program out of...granted we have a pretty nice gym comparatively...but still that does appear to be a very "intimate" setting. Personally I like those kind of old gyms.

Wow...from the pics that gym certainly does look cozy. Doesn't look much bigger than our church gym I run our program out of...granted we have a pretty nice gym comparatively...but still that does appear to be a very "intimate" setting. Personally I like those kind of old gyms.

 

Looks like Burgin.

Probably a tech for dunking during warmups. It's becoming pretty common already this season.

 

That's what I was thinking.

Who were the officials in this one? I seen Jeff Ritchie, and looks like Cook, who was the third?

Take no credit away from John Noble Sr. from Buckhorn the made can coach some basketball!

Cordia gyms seats around 200. The cordia freshmen is 6'11" .

Cordia gyms seats around 200. The cordia freshmen is 6'11" .

 

If that's the case...man, that IS small.

Looks like Burgin.

 

I think maybe even smaller than that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.