Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cordia 56 Buckhorn 52

Featured Replies

Who were the officials in this one? I seen Jeff Ritchie, and looks like Cook, who was the third?

 

One looks like Melton.

Noble's Buckhorn teams will press you out of the gym, and if you're not strong with the ball they can create a lot of points off turnovers. From the article that sounds like what happened. Size doesn't help if you're having trouble getting into your halfcourt sets. Cordia will see more of the same, only much more intense, when they play Knott Central, Perry Central, or Hazard. Those 3 teams are superior to Buckhorn, who actually has a young team this season.

Edited by The Professor

Should we expect anything less with all that has gone on there? Only one ball for lots of really good players on top of the other stuff.

 

The controversy wasn't all on the court

Details?

The controversy wasn't all on the court

If you are going to mention it, then explain yourself somewhat. Also, why didn't the 3 players play?

I assume they have 3 players who aren't eligible yet. I wasn't there so it's not really my place to say what happened but the Buckhorn fans allege that their locker room was raided by Cordia students during the game. There was also a mishap during the starting lineups that I don't feel is fair (for me) to say because I don't know for sure if it's true.

I assume they have 3 players who aren't eligible yet. I wasn't there so it's not really my place to say what happened but the Buckhorn fans allege that their locker room was raided by Cordia students during the game. There was also a mishap during the starting lineups that I don't feel is fair (for me) to say because I don't know for sure if it's true.

 

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: This should be interesting.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.