Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007

Bird33

The Athletic Director at Ashland and the power to be have chose not to play Rose Hill again in 2006-2007. I just can't understand why the all mighty Tomcats refuse to play little ol Rose Hill in the regular season. :confused:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Athletic Director at Ashland and the power to be have chose not to play Rose Hill again in 2006-2007. I just can't understand why the all mighty Tomcats refuse to play little ol Rose Hill in the regular season. :confused:

You are absolutely correct. Ashland will not schedule Rose Hill in any sport after their forfeit/now show for the Freshman AIT finals. Man you really have an huge axe to grind against Ashland huh.....

Any link, can anyone confirm this?

Yes, I can confirm it. Why is it such a big deal!? We didnt schedule them this year, and they never scheduled us for 20+ years prior to 2001. What I want to know is why Bird33 starts threads with the title's "Why would Ashland support a proposal that harms AAU programs" and now this one.....

I answered your question, now please answer mine. Why is Rose Hill not playing Lynn Camp this Saturday?

You are absolutely correct. Ashland will not schedule Rose Hill in any sport after their forfeit/now show for the Freshman AIT finals. Man you really have an huge axe to grind against Ashland huh.....

The Forfeit that you are talking about was a joke. Ashland didn't seem to care that East Carter and West Carter's freshman teams had a total of eight players that were ineligible to play in the consolation game. However, if this game would have been canceled Ashland would have lost gate money.

So, Rose Hill made a mistake, just as East and West Carter did. Why not reschedule the game?

Ashland was ask to reschedule the game, but was affraid too. The same group of 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th graders beat Ashlands freshman team by 25 and 27 points last year with Bonner playing. We all know that Ashland would not have been cutting down the net if the game would have been rescheduled.

Even Francis thought this game should have been played at a later date.

The Forfeit that you are talking about was a joke. Ashland didn't seem to care that East Carter and West Carter's freshman teams had a total of eight players that were ineligible to play in the consolation game. However, if this game would have been canceled Ashland would have lost gate money.

So, Rose Hill made a mistake, just as East and West Carter did. Why not reschedule the game?

Ashland was ask to reschedule the game, but was affraid too. The same group of 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th graders beat Ashlands freshman team by 25 and 27 points last year with Bonner playing. We all know that Ashland would not have been cutting down the net if the game would have been rescheduled.

Even Francis thought this game should have been played at a later date.

Why aren't you playing Lynn Camp this Saturday???

I answered your question, now please answer mine. Why is Rose Hill not playing Lynn Camp this Saturday?

Rose Hill is not playing Lynn Camp Saturday night, because Josh Hayes' mother was killed in a home fire Monday evening. Josh is a former Rose Hill player and we are going to pay our respects to him and his family.

Rose Hill is not playing Lynn Camp Saturday night, because Josh Hayes' mother was killed in a home fire Monday evening. Josh is a former Rose Hill player and we are going to pay our respects to him and his family.

WOW, there has been a lot of heart break for the Rose Hill family this year. My prayers are with you all on Winslow Dr.

As far as Ashland not playing the Royals in 2006-2007 I can both sides of the fence and its getting into a stone throwing contest. Do you know this quote "Why can't we all just get along". But as far as this East and West Carter accusation I think that the teams involved should self- report if any violation they may have made. JMO.

All sports, but we never regularly scheduled them in other sports anyway. FWIW they never scheduled us in other sports either....

What are you talking about. Rose Hill played Ashland in both boys and girls soccor, girls basketball, baseball, and softball. Facts are the stumbling blocks of propaganda.