Ashland chooses not to play Rose Hill in 2006-2007

Bird33

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That post makes a little more sense! I wouldn't quiet call it a rivalry though. Ashland has dominated the series when they have played, with the exception of the OJ days, and even then, Ashland won the District one year!

Not to get into "spitting" contest. But Ashland won the district BOTH years and 1 regional title in that 2 year span.

Without any more OJ's coming, I'm sure Ashland would win almost every game over the next 10 years! But due to adults acting like children because of the past, it isn't likely that they will play regularly. There is no rivalry though as most people think of rivalries. Now Ashland and Boyd Co., that would be a rivalry!

How do you know that they are afraid to play Rose Hill? Did you talk to a player or a coach who said they were scared? I know for a fact that the players on the Tomcat freshman team would have loved to silence the critics and play them. By the way, the key words in that sentence about Rose Hill beating Ashland last year is "last year." A lot can change in a year.

Out of all Respect to Ashland, I dont believe the Coaches and Players have ever been afraid of Rose Hill, even with OJ, it is the AD that is AFRAID. He doesnt want to see his teams get defeated. I have heard this from Ashland fans for years, that they are not scared. :thumb:

Did anyone from Ashland call and report this to the KHSSA- if not WHY?

Seems to me they favor selective enforcement of rules.

NO, because Rose Hill was the school that they wanted to report to KHSAA. But Rose Hill fooled them and didnt show up. I heard they were trying to catch them up in one, but failed. That is the rumor in the Ashland system. :sssh: