Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1000 points

Featured Replies

Lets think about that. He would have to average 33 PPG over 30 games, right?

 

I doubt its happening.

 

What's he averaging now?

First I want to make it clear that I am not a Boyd County fan. I just looked at their stats as of 2-06-06, Antonio has scored 630 pts. You do the math, I don't think they will get to even play 30 games, so no he probably won't make it. I do think that he has made for some wonderful conversations though. I am still amazed that this, his senior year, is his first year playing organized basketball.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew McDavid- Ashland

Dustin Fothergill and Jonathon Edwards from Southwestern

Tyler Mains will go over a thousand Friday at Montgomery Co.

 

I believe he needs 5 points, so lets hope he does. :D

Paintsville - Landon Slone has 1,183 and J. D. VanHoose is close with around 915.

Somerset's Ray Ray Norman scored his 1,000th point in the third quarter of the game last night against Wayne County. Nathan Holton should be pretty close to this milestone also.

Campbell County - Brett White

William Jones-Clay County

Matt Anderson - Frankfort High

Are there any players from the 14th region that have made it to the 1000 point club or farther?

Paintsville - Landon Slone has 1,183 and J. D. VanHoose is close with around 915.

 

Slone will hit 2000 before his career is over..... isnt he a SOPH???

Owesboro Catholic had three players on the verge of 1000 points this season. Early in the season Andrew Howard topped 1000, during the All A regional Jay Ivey passed 1000 and Travis Owesly has passed or will pass 1000 very soon. I think this will be the first time in Kentucky High School Basketball history where 1 team has 3 1000 point scorers from the same class playing at the same time.

Are there any players from the 14th region that have made it to the 1000 point club or farther?

I named 2 on the second post of this thread.

Lets think about that. He would have to average 33 PPG over 30 games, right?

 

I doubt its happening.

 

What's he averaging now?

 

30 ppg

I believe that Highlands Jeff Vories is very close to his 1000th point.We were sitting around after Tuesdays game trying to come up with Jeff's unofficial points and his dad came up within 50 points of 1000. Of course if anyone knows his dad,Mike, they know he didn't care about scoring ;););)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.