1000 points

whodey

Lets think about that. He would have to average 33 PPG over 30 games, right?

I doubt its happening.

What's he averaging now?

First I want to make it clear that I am not a Boyd County fan. I just looked at their stats as of 2-06-06, Antonio has scored 630 pts. You do the math, I don't think they will get to even play 30 games, so no he probably won't make it. I do think that he has made for some wonderful conversations though. I am still amazed that this, his senior year, is his first year playing organized basketball.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owesboro Catholic had three players on the verge of 1000 points this season. Early in the season Andrew Howard topped 1000, during the All A regional Jay Ivey passed 1000 and Travis Owesly has passed or will pass 1000 very soon. I think this will be the first time in Kentucky High School Basketball history where 1 team has 3 1000 point scorers from the same class playing at the same time.

I believe that Highlands Jeff Vories is very close to his 1000th point.We were sitting around after Tuesdays game trying to come up with Jeff's unofficial points and his dad came up within 50 points of 1000. Of course if anyone knows his dad,Mike, they know he didn't care about scoring ;););)