Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 94 Duke 83

Featured Replies

I ain't mad. I picked Kansas in the poll. Duke sucks.

I ain't mad. I picked Kansas in the poll. Duke sucks.

 

THIS, I picked Kansas too :D

This game showed a lot of weaknesses Duke has. Interior defense will be the achilles heel of this team. Free Throws, what is going on there. Transition defense.

Two great games

Seen more of Matt Jones and Marshall Plumlee than Andre Dawkins. Kinda curious here..

That Wiggins step-back was WOW.

 

Yeah, honestly didnt even look like he gave effort and it was beautiful.

That Wiggins step-back was WOW.

 

Omigosh....like you've never seen a step back jumper before. Randy Parker, line 1....Wiggins wants his jock back.

 

Geez, you sound like a 12 year old girl at a Bieber concert.

^ I think Parker's Ooop and his transition lay-up were better. Goodness this is gonna be a great season.

Omigosh....like you've never seen a step back jumper before. Randy Parker, line 1....Wiggins wants his jock back.

 

Geez, you sound like a 12 year old girl at a Bieber concert.

 

That was beautiful.

 

I hope Wiggins enjoys the bra I threw at him.

I feel like it can be its own thread. RP hit it in the updates thread but Randle/Parker/Wiggins. WHO?

I feel like it can be its own thread. RP hit it in the updates thread but Randle/Parker/Wiggins. WHO?

 

Start it. :thumb:

A cool thing is that Parker is Duke's best post presence. Bad thing for Duke is that Parker is Duke's best post presence.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.