Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 94 Duke 83

Featured Replies

A cool thing is that Parker is Duke's best post presence. Bad thing for Duke is that Parker is Duke's best post presence.

 

This.

I did not see this game but a friend (big UK fan) who saw it plus the UK game said that KU's offense is much further ahead of UK's and he thinks that Self is a better coach than Cal. For those who saw both games, do you agree or not?

I did not see this game but a friend (big UK fan) who saw it plus the UK game said that KU's offense is much further ahead of UK's and he thinks that Self is a better coach than Cal. For those who saw both games, do you agree or not?

 

Kansas definitely had more rhythm to their offense and looked a lot more comfortable in the big lights. They were anchored by the veteran play of Perry Ellis so that helps. The thing they have going for them is they have guys like Ellis, Tharpe, Black, etc. who can provide that veteran leadership to blend with the young talent. When Embiid figures it out he's going to be scary, he's a monster with athleticism. Most guys his size can't move the way he does, he has a lot of Andre Drummond potential in that department.

Oh well, 39-1 for the Dukies too?

 

 

Naw. We know we suck. .500 is a success this season.

They were anchored by the veteran play of Perry Ellis

 

Could not stop laughing while watching the game at a bar after the Louisville game last night. Don't know why I found that name so funny. Every time they said it, I'd laugh and make a joke about whether or not Self was recruiting Hugo Boss for next year.

 

I'm not funny and that's very dumb, but I seriously couldn't stop myself.

Could not stop laughing while watching the game at a bar after the Louisville game last night. Don't know why I found that name so funny. Every time they said it, I'd laugh and make a joke about whether or not Self was recruiting Hugo Boss for next year.

 

I'm not funny and that's very dumb, but I seriously couldn't stop myself.

 

Yeah it is pretty funny, the mentioned something about his name during the broadcast. I think Shulman said something like his name sounds like hes a fashion designer. I don't judge people or make fun of their look, but for some reason his appearance makes me smile. For some reason I think he looks like a cartoon character. I could easily see him on one of those late 80's-early 90's character shirts with a big pair of knee pads and some monster wristbands.

Kind of like these....

 

pe 2.jpg

pe 1.jpg

Oh well, 1-39 for the Dukies too?

 

Fixed

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.