Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need advice on getting a PS4

Featured Replies

If I don't have one pre-ordered (yeah I know, I suck) what is the best way for me to get one? Do I have to stand outside and wait in a midnight line just for the hope of getting one? Thanks for any help.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When are they being released?

If I don't have one pre-ordered (yeah I know' date=' I suck) what is the best way for me to get one? Do I have to stand outside and wait in a midnight line just for the hope of getting one? Thanks for any help.[/quote']

 

 

I'd say that's your only option at this point. Try target, wal mart or best buy. I don't think you can pre order one now. I'll sell you my PS4/Battlefield bundle for the low low price if $1000.00. :lol2: Kidding, obviously.

I'd say that's your only option at this point. Try target' date=' wal mart or best buy. I don't think you can pre order one now. I'll sell you my PS4/Battlefield bundle for the low low price if $1000.00. :lol2: Kidding, obviously.[/quote']

 

I've honestly thought about doing that with my Xbox One and COD Ghosts. If a buyer presents such an offer I'd be open to it.

I've honestly thought about doing that with my Xbox One and COD Ghosts. If a buyer presents such an offer I'd be open to it.
You'd be stupid not to...
I've honestly thought about doing that with my Xbox One and COD Ghosts. If a buyer presents such an offer I'd be open to it.
If someone offered me enough id definitely sell it.

 

But I'm not advertising it for sale so that ain't happening.

It'll definitely be difficult to get one.

It'll definitely be difficult to get one.

 

Mine will be waiting on me at home when I get home from work.

  • Author

Waiting in line it is, hopefully I'll get one. Hate to stand there for hours after working all day.

Same kind of question, I don't get paid until next week, how long you think I would have to wait before I could get one? By then would I be able to go to a store and get one or would I have to order online?

Walmart will have them on the 15th, you'll need to call your local store to see when they are handing them out, then go get in line 6 hours or more beforehand. I would guess they will be sold at midnight on the 14th/15th, but not sure.

Walmart Online had them available until last weekend in a bundle with a game and extra controller, but sold out. Check Walmart, Target online everyday, as they become available they'll put them up.

 

Walmart black friday ad shows some for sale on Thanksgiving day sale either at 6pm or 8pm but that line will start early on thanks giving.

  • Author

Anybody that has any information from today pass it along. I've called a few stores, not looking good.

Anybody that has any information from today pass it along. I've called a few stores, not looking good.

 

You tried all Targets and Wal-Marts in your area? And Best Buys?

  • Author

Wal-Mart, Hastings, Meijer have been my target locations.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.