Need advice on getting a PS4

ekubum

Sony said reports of errors are about what they expected which is a very low number. I played mine for about 8 hours yesterday at least with absolutely no issues.

Well is imagine there will always be some sort of launch issue but it seems to be a little bigger than what they first said before the launch.

Either way, Sony has always had pretty good support and I'm sure any errors would be fixed ASAP.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well is imagine there will always be some sort of launch issue but it seems to be a little bigger than what they first said before the launch.

Either way, Sony has always had pretty good support and I'm sure any errors would be fixed ASAP.

The failure rate is right around 0.4 % according to the last reports I read, which is what they expected.

My PS4 gave me major issues yesterday. It was super, super frustrating. Today has been good, except I still can't play NBA 2k14 online with friends, keeps saying the EA sports server is down. COD Ghosts has worked well today though.

The graphics are amazing on both games. Once these minor issues are done for I'll be extremely pleased with my purchase, very glad I waited in line.

Why do you dislike it? I have enjoyed it so far, granted only a few hours.

I really hate the spawn points in this game...It's quite ridiculous.

Hated the campaign, Just can't get into the multiplayer. Played safeguard and it was extremely easy.

Just not into it like I had hoped.

• 2 weeks later...
I read on IGN that it costs over $400 for Sony to make a single PS4. They make their money on the games and accessories.

I could see that. Had my Xbox for 5 days now though. Have played games probably 2 hours tops but used it 30+ hours. Absolutely love this thing. That was the selling point for me, I wanted an entertainment center not just a game console.

I could see that. Had my Xbox for 5 days now though. Have played games probably 2 hours tops but used it 30+ hours. Absolutely love this thing. That was the selling point for me' date=' I wanted an entertainment center not just a game console.[/quote']

I guess I just don't get the appeal of that. I don't need an entertainment center. I've got TV, Blu ray, etc.

I'd much rather have the better of the two gaming consoles, which based on what I've read is the PS4.