Need advice on getting a PS4

ekubum

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walmart Weekly Ad - Somerset

In Walmart Ad for 6pm Thanksgiving day...untelling how early the line will form for them.

Talked to local store just now, they have about 11 or 12 for sale at midnight tonight.

If you are near a Walmart that is open 24 hours, go now ask electronics associates where the line starts...camp out til midnight and you can buy one or put it in layaway.

I'm telling ya. PS4 will be almost be impossible to get if you haven't preordered.

Impossible the first week after it's released. But each retail store should get big weekly shipments. If you stay on top of things you should easily get one before Xmas.

Impossible the first week after it's released. But each retail store should get big weekly shipments. If you stay on top of things you should easily get one before Xmas.

Really depends on manufacturing. If people thought it was gonna be easy then they wouldn't be going on ebay for twice the amount.

In line waiting now at Richmond meijer.

That's commitment. I'm just letting my 360 get dropped off to me next week. I'm patient enough to wait the extra few hours. Stay warm out there and let us know how it goes. Keep your cell phone ready you never know when you might capture something that will be youtube worthy.