Jackson City v/s Owsley Co. 02/14/06

Jackson City should win. They have most of their team back from last year, and have proven themselves by playing Lee County close and beating Hazard on the road. Their record speaks for itself. Even if Owsley had their whole team, this game would have been difficult. I'm not going to pick an amount, but the Tigers have too much firepower, imo. I hope the best for the Owls, but it doesn't look good.

The game tonight got cancelled at cordia but who know since some of the snow has vanished. Hopefully some of these games will be played in due time to tournament time

I really have no idea why the Cordia game was cancelled. The main roads were clear. Some of the sideroads might have had a few slick spots as far as the kids getting back home, but that hasn't stop games in the past. Most people in the mountains have a safe way (4 wheel drive or someone that has one picks them up) to get to the gym and bus.

I really have no idea why the Cordia game was cancelled. The main roads were clear. Some of the sideroads might have had a few slick spots as far as the kids getting back home, but that hasn't stop games in the past. Most people in the mountains have a safe way (4 wheel drive or someone that has one picks them up) to get to the gym and bus.

Erring on the side of safety, Nothing wrong with that. I have a question and I am not looking to make any body upset. Just would like to know. Did Daniel leave school, I heard he left school for another in NKY. I really liked the young mand always felt he was a Tyson protege. I wish him the best and hoped he stay in school amd change his mind.

:D

Erring on the side of safety, Nothing wrong with that. I have a question and I am not looking to make any body upset. Just would like to know. Did Daniel leave school, I heard he left school for another in NKY. I really liked the young mand always felt he was a Tyson protege. I wish him the best and hoped he stay in school amd change his mind.

:D

I don't know. I haven't heard that. I saw him with his parents at the Save A Lot last Friday and spoke a while with them. They didn't say anything to me about it. I would really like to see him come back this year, and his uncle says it's up to him. If not that, at least come back for his senior year. I do know he really loves Owsley County since he's been here, and seems to be pretty popular at school. I had him in my class when I was still teaching, and he has a great personality and is very intelligent. Whatever his decision I wish him the best of everything.

I don't know. I haven't heard that. I saw him with his parents at the Save A Lot last Friday and spoke a while with them. They didn't say anything to me about it. I would really like to see him come back this year, and his uncle says it's up to him. If not that, at least come back for his senior year. I do know he really loves Owsley County since he's been here, and seems to be pretty popular at school. I had him in my class when I was still teaching, and he had a great personality and was very intelligent. Whatever his decision I wish him the best of everything.

Thank you for the update, your right he is very intelligent and I hear he has aspirations of becoming a doctor. We should always encourage the kids from our area to pursue lofty goals. It is difficult here in rural Eastern Kentucky to get our kids to reach for the stars. I believe Daniel can make it. It would be a great success story and a great compliment to his community.