Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jets 30 Patriots 27

Featured Replies

Final/OT

 

Games like this one make me question if I'd ever watch the NFL if not for fantasy football.

I really dislike the Patriots but I'm still questioning the penalty on the 56 yard attempt by Folk.

 

Mike Pereira confirms it was 100% the right call.

  • Author
Mike Pereira confirms it was 100% the right call.

 

It's also 100% a crap rule.

Lol.

2 things I loves

The rule that cost the pats the game

And Brady's pick 6 lol

Plus a bengals win, great day!!

Tony Dungy just said that the rule was put in place at the request of the players. I guess it still could be a bad rule but it is one that the players themselves wanted.

Pats are just a pretty average team. 9 or 10 wins will win that division. Glad the Bengals play the AFC East instead of the AFC West this year.

  • Author

Yep, the Patriots got hosed and the Jets were handed a victory due to referee error. Poor effort.

Ok, I'm missing something. I read the link and both say you can not push another lineman into the offense formation. What am I missing?

 

Nevermind I see what they are saying. Either way, quit your whinning Patriots. You always whine and I'm glad you cheaters lost.

Ok, I'm missing something. I read the link and both say you can not push another lineman into the offense formation. What am I missing?

 

The first screenshot says "Players not on the line of scrimmage at the snap cannot push a teammate." The second one just says "Players cannot push a teammate."

 

Since Jones was on the line of scrimmage at the snap the rule would not apply and no penalty should have been called according to the original rule (Screenshot 1).

Boy, the only thing better than the Pats losing on the call would be the Pats losing on a bad call. Karma.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.