Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jets 30 Patriots 27

Featured Replies

I doubt the NFL addresses the issue.

 

Heard Mike Florio from PFT today. He said that there's one source - the official rulebook and it CLEARLY says no pushing from behind without any stipulations.

Jealousy is a funny thing. :lol2:

 

Guilty but it's sure been a lot of fun feeling their pain the past few years.

Guilty but it's sure been a lot of fun feeling their pain the past few years.

 

Feeling their pain? You mean a Super Bowl appearance and losing in the AFC Championship game? If only every team could be so lucky to experience "their pain"...:lol2:

Feeling their pain? You mean a Super Bowl appearance and losing in the AFC Championship game? If only every team could be so lucky to experience "their pain"...:lol2:

 

Yep, I saw the pain on their faces when they lost those games and I enjoyed it, I won't lie. Now I would have loved to have been in their position so I freely admit I'm jealous as all get out.

Jets Fan Punches Female Patriots Fan

 

Big man jacking a chick in the face...

 

A) Any dude that would swing on a woman, even when she is jumping up into your grill, is a loser. If you're dying to dance, I hear music.

 

B) If you were to ever hit a woman in the face and she stands there and rubs it off, you're soft as dairy-whip.

 

C) That little Pats' fan that swung on him to defend her, God love his passion, but that dude needs to never do that again.

 

D) Weirdest drunk fight scene ever? People just standing around, dude awkwardly smiling as he walks in circles, and nobody buries him when he swings on a girl?

 

I hate New York. And Boston. And drunks. :lol2:

  • Author

This same scene in Eastern Kentucky would have led to 2 dead and 4 hospitalized.

  • Author

It turns out that the Jets did the exact same thing earlier in the game and it wasn't called:

 

Y! SPORTS

A) Any dude that would swing on a woman' date=' even when she is jumping up into your grill, is a loser. If you're dying to dance, I hear music. B) If you were to ever hit a woman in the face and she stands there and rubs it off, you're soft as dairy-whip. C) That little Pats' fan that swung on him to defend her, God love his passion, but that dude needs to never do that again. D) Weirdest drunk fight scene ever? People just standing around, dude awkwardly smiling as he walks in circles, and nobody buries him when he swings on a girl? I hate New York. And Boston. And drunks. :lol2:[/quote']

 

If this contributes towards your hatred of Boston and NY you have a lot of other cities to hate as well. There are a lot of dumb fans of all teams.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.