Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Broncos -28 versus Jags this week

Featured Replies

I'll take it :D. I don't think anyone here realizes how BAD this Jacksonville team is. I have watched every single play for them this year. If this team can keep within 3 TD's of any team in the league I will be highly impressed. No offensive line, no QB, a broken RB, it spells terrible.

 

I have Jax and 38...name the amount. I may be anonymous on here, but TheGuru can tell you I'm good for it. I don't need them to stay within 3 TD's....I need them to stay within 6.

 

I want in on this too. Name the amount. I'll take Jax +38.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have Jax and 38...name the amount. I may be anonymous on here, but TheGuru can tell you I'm good for it. I don't need them to stay within 3 TD's....I need them to stay within 6.

 

MTGL has my full endorsement.

I would take the Jags and 38

I'll take it :D. I don't think anyone here realizes how BAD this Jacksonville team is. I have watched every single play for them this year. If this team can keep within 3 TD's of any team in the league I will be highly impressed. No offensive line, no QB, a broken RB, it spells terrible.

 

Careful, they've already had 2 (within 3 TD loses) of those, including last Sunday.

Draftstreet.com salary cap league for this week. Top ranked D $7161, next to last place D $1440, and Jacksonville D $3 (THREE).

A little late to the party. All the Vegas guys had their money on the Jags.

+38 is a ridiculous spread in the NFL. Denver probably gave about 75% in this one and throughout the week.

I'm guessing there are a lot of people who were happy to see the Jaguars stay close enough that the Broncos didn't cover. Lots of people who probably don't bet much, if any, through the year were probably the ones making up a significant portion of the money on the Broncos side, while people who gambled more often were on the Jaguars side if I were guessing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.