Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryan Ludwick Calls Out Fans

Featured Replies

You're right. It's now 7-1. Way to go fans!!!! You cost is any chance from having the wildcats game at home.

 

Ludwig would be proud.

 

I hate auto correct on the iPhone. The last post made no sense.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does the stupidity of the Reds paying him 7.5 have anything to do with it. Point is Luddy should have just have kept his mouth shut instead of going 0fer against the Pirates.

 

It has to do with the fact that you all sitting on your couches can say a professional baseball player sucks. The last guy on the roster on the worst team in the big leagues is better than you on your very best day. To say any of them suck is sheer stupidity. And again you all go back to the fans are making them lose.. For the last time, it was never said. But then again that is our generation.

It has to do with the fact that you all sitting on your couches can say a professional baseball player sucks. The last guy on the roster on the worst team in the big leagues is better than you on your very best day. To say any of them suck is sheer stupidity. And again you all go back to the fans are making them lose.. For the last time, it was never said. But then again that is our generation.

 

Just because a guy can hit a ball with a stick garners no respect from me. If they can make money because they can do that, then good for them. But I'm not gonna lick their boots because they can do something that in the grand scheme of things is pretty useless...

Just because a guy can hit a ball with a stick garners no respect from me. If they can make money because they can do that, then good for them. But I'm not gonna lick their boots because they can do something that in the grand scheme of things is pretty useless...

 

Baseball is useless yet your in a baseball forum and Ludwick garners no respect from you yet here you are on a Saturday afternoon arguing about him. I have some yard work that needs to be done if your bored..

Baseball is useless yet your in a baseball forum and Ludwick garners no respect from you yet here you are on a Saturday afternoon arguing about him. I have some yard work that needs to be done if your bored..

 

I like baseball. I just don't idolize the players as it appears that you do. I deal with pro athletes on some occasions, and quite frankly most them are idiots. If they didn't have whatever their "awe inspiring" talent is most would not be too successful in the real world. So in short, I don't care if some dude can hit a ball 25% of the time and make millions of dollars.

I like baseball. I just don't idolize the players as it appears that you do. I deal with pro athletes on some occasions, and quite frankly most them are idiots. If they didn't have whatever their "awe inspiring" talent is most would not be too successful in the real world. So in short, I don't care if some dude can hit a ball 25% of the time and make millions of dollars.

 

Well as a former professional athlete let me put it in terms so you understand since your from the "real world". How long you figure you would last at your job if you went around talking about how bad the hire ups were? They're higher up for a reason. Whether you like them or not you better respect them because they are the reason

Your working for that business. So please as someone who plays baseball at a high level don't ever disrespect my game in that fashion again.

Well as a former professional athlete let me put it in terms so you understand since your from the "real world". How long you figure you would last at your job if you went around talking about how bad the hire ups were? They're higher up for a reason. Whether you like them or not you better respect them because they are the reason

Your working for that business. So please as someone who plays baseball at a high level don't ever disrespect my game in that fashion again.

 

I respect athletic ability. I just don't worship those who have it. By the way, I happen to be a higher up, and you are correct, if a subordinate would disrespect me, they would have a problem. Also I will make any comment I please as long as it is within the guardrails put in place. Sorry if you take offense to that...

Well as a former professional athlete let me put it in terms so you understand since your from the "real world". How long you figure you would last at your job if you went around talking about how bad the hire ups were? They're higher up for a reason. Whether you like them or not you better respect them because they are the reason

Your working for that business. So please as someone who plays baseball at a high level don't ever disrespect my game in that fashion again.

Please don't pull the Tracy jones bit, or the same bit a lo9t of former professional athletes use when they say "I played professional ball so I know more than the fans do"

 

If that comes out I may barf.

 

 

To reply to your post toward mal, he doesn't work for the organization so he can say wwhat he wants about them.

Sounds like some of you have never played a sport before. Ludwick said nothing that everyone else doesn't already know. And of course he knows he, and the Reds, need to produce.

Sounds like some of you have never played a sport before. Ludwick said nothing that everyone else doesn't already know. And of course he knows he' date=' and the Reds, need to produce.[/quote']

 

Unfortunately you can't fix stupid...

Crash and game time. I give up. You all can try and talk some sense to them

Crash and game time. I give up. You all can try and talk some sense to them

 

Not going to. I said my piece. It's clear they aren't going to see it differently.

 

"Isn't it ironic...don't you think?"

Sounds like some of you have never played a sport before. Ludwick said nothing that everyone else doesn't already know. And of course he knows he, and the Reds, need to produce.

 

I've played sports. i've coached sports. I've officiated sports. I just think it's stupid for players to comment on the fans. Do we really think the Ryan Ludwick can change fan behavior by popping off to the press. He would probably get more results by producing on the field. He should have tried that this weekend. And no it doesn't matter that he makes 7.5 mil because he used to be able to hit a baseball.

I've played sports. i've coached sports. I've officiated sports. I just think it's stupid for players to comment on the fans. Do we really think the Ryan Ludwick can change fan behavior by popping off to the press. He would probably get more results by producing on the field. He should have tried that this weekend. And no it doesn't matter that he makes 7.5 mil because he used to be able to hit a baseball.

 

Then why is this being discussed? He is 100% correct.

 

And we're talking about a guy coming off a serious injury where he missed 3/4 of the season. He is at about the amount of swings you get in spring training.

Then why is this being discussed? He is 100% correct.

 

And we're talking about a guy coming off a serious injury where he missed 3/4 of the season. He is at about the amount of swings you get in spring training.

 

I never said he was wrong. I just question the comment coming from him. Been here not even two years, and has been a zero this season. Why would Ryan Ludwick think that Reds fans would give a hoot about what he had to say?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.