Best Hitter's in the 14th region

Riley Hendrix at Leslie Co. is probally the best hitter in the mountains. He is a clutch hitter. If you are the opposing team and the game is on the line, he is the last person you want to see coming to the plate.

:thumb:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow....sorry im not from leslie county im sure you dont know the stats or who lead what from powell...excuse me for my stupidity

Well... you shouldn't be sarcastic about someone you know nothing of it's just peoples opinions and the way I took your post you were saying it in a negative way. So I posted my opinion.

Yes, Gavin Wells is a solid hitter, as for hitting 500 i do not know this to be true or false. I however do not see him being better than Mr hendrix at bat thus far. He seems to be a serious player who is spoke of little about on BGP, but IMO he will be another household name by the end of Baseball season.

Well... you shouldn't be sarcastic about someone you know nothing of it's just peoples opinions and the way I took your post you were saying it in a negative way. So I posted my opinion.

yea not negative at all...sorry should not have added the lol in there must be a reflex or something. just never heard of him and came to me as a suprise...not being negative again but even in the 14th with the majority of pitchers being "under par" compared to other regions not many people hit .500. kind of hard to believe...NOT NEGATIVE...sorry if i offend anyone but im just stating my opinion

Jason Bowling does like to pull the ball and will if he is given the opportunity, but he can hit to the opposite field. Really he is a very good hitter. Robert is a very good hitter too. I would hate to say which one is the best hitter of the two.

IMO Robert Smith is the more better hitter for avg. He doesn't have the power that Bowling has, but he can still hit it out if you leave it out there for him. Smith is more of a double and single guy.

IMO Robert Smith is the more better hitter for avg. He doesn't have the power that Bowling has, but he can still hit it out if you leave it out there for him. Smith is more of a double and single guy.

These things you say about Smith are from 2 years ago correct?? I think Bowling is the better hitter and scares most pitchers, well all the pitchers in the 14th

If I am not mistaken, isnt it about the same team from last year??

Yes, KCC only lost one player from last season.

The best hitters that KCC has are, Caleb Hall and Brandon Smith (relying on last season stats). BP has looked good so far. the Pats had one hitter to hit one to LF that hit the cliff about 10 feet up. I know, it's only BP.

I really think that KCC will have a very good hitting club. We'll see this weekend.