Best Hitter's in the 14th region

I have seen Bowling play every game he has played since he was in the 7th grade and like I said he does pull the ball most at bats. Yes he has power to other fields, I once saw him hit a ball over the center field lights at Owsley's field. Thats power, never have saw him hit one out to left field though.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riley Hendrix at Leslie Co. is probally the best hitter in the mountains. He is a clutch hitter. If you are the opposing team and the game is on the line, he is the last person you want to see coming to the plate.[/quote\]

i will agree that hendrix is a good hitter, but no way can he be considered the best hitter in the mountains, there is some extreme talent in the mountains that he cant hold a candle to. you have to look at the boyd countys the rockcastles the pikevilles, corbin, johnson central, lawrence, etc. the list could go on, but the point is there is some players on those teams that are extremely good that i think hendrix cant measure up to.

i will agree that hendrix is a good hitter, but no way can he be considered the best hitter in the mountains, there is some extreme talent in the mountains that he cant hold a candle to. you have to look at the boyd countys the rockcastles the pikevilles, corbin, johnson central, lawrence, etc. the list could go on, but the point is there is some players on those teams that are extremely good that i think hendrix cant measure up to.

Please read the title of the thread.

Riley Hendrix at Leslie Co. is probally the best hitter in the mountains. He is a clutch hitter. If you are the opposing team and the game is on the line, he is the last person you want to see coming to the plate.[/quote\]

As pat dad said look at the thread title. He can hit with anyone from those teams also.

As pat dad said look at the thread title. He can hit with anyone from those teams also.

Your right we should stick to the thread. i wasnt the one who said anything about being or not being the best hitter in the mountains. Sorry that i disagree with you and that i dont think that Hendrix cant hit with people like Gatrell from Boyd Co. Just my opinion but i just have to disagree they are just a step ahead

Your right we should stick to the thread. i wasnt the one who said anything about being or not being the best hitter in the mountains. Sorry that i disagree with you and that i dont think that Hendrix cant hit with people like Gatrell from Boyd Co. Just my opinion but i just have to disagree they are just a step ahead

The thread topic is "Best Hitter in the 14th Region".

I would agree with you about the mountains. Hendrix is a very good hitter, not the best in the mountains, though.

lol WHO????

Apparently you do not know baseball as well as you think. Gavin Wells' batting average has been above 500 for the last two seasons and he has hit several homeruns. He tied with Riley Hendrix for most hits on the team last year. Numbers speak for themselves.

Apparently you do not know baseball as well as you think. Gavin Wells' batting average has been above 500 for the last two seasons and he has hit several homeruns. He tied with Riley Hendrix for most hits on the team last year. Numbers speak for themselves.

i'll second it there Mr. jeter i already counted him in a thread he is a great hitter lead the team in doubles last year and many other stats.

i'll second it there Mr. jeter i already counted him in a thread he is a great hitter lead the team in doubles last year and many other stats.

wow....sorry im not from leslie county im sure you dont know the stats or who lead what from powell...excuse me for my stupidity