Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 72 Scott 64

Featured Replies

Very surprising to me. Didn't see a thread for it.

 

This was a much needed win for Conner, any game info.

Thats surprsing to me as well. Solid win for the cougars.

I guess Scott got tired again.They need to get in shape.Can't believe they lost this game.

Brutal loss for the Eagles. Maybe Coach Hicks is starting his annual ramp up the Regionals program a little early. I'll say this, he pulls more upsets in the Regional tourney than anyone else.

This is surprising... Didn't Howard suit up tonight??

  • Author

All of Scott's regulars were in the box score, so I assume they were 100% but I don't know. Tiger 1 any game reports?

 

Congrats Conner, I Knew they would keep improving and eventually start creeping back into the picture. 33rd wide open.

I guess Scott got tired again.They need to get in shape.Can't believe they lost this game.

 

 

:laugh: :laugh:

Scott looks to be fading. This could be a wake up call. If not, their season will end a little earlier than thought. I was at the game last night they just looked flat and didn't look as if they wore exorting a whole lot of effort. A couple shaky calls, but Scott played to lose the game. Scott lost the game more than Conner earned it.

Brutal loss for the Eagles. Maybe Coach Hicks is starting his annual ramp up the Regionals program a little early. I'll say this, he pulls more upsets in the Regional tourney than anyone else.

 

How many does he have? The only one I can think of is last year vs. Covington Catholic @ Conner. Or did they win a 2nd round game too?

How many does he have? The only one I can think of is last year vs. Covington Catholic @ Conner. Or did they win a 2nd round game too?

Wasn't he coaching there when they beat Lewin & Co. a few years ago at Holmes too. Hicks seems to pick up more wins he shouldn't than more coaches, that is a compliment.

 

Again, this is a nice win for Conner.

Very suprising outcome IMO. Scott struggling at the wrong time of the season.

I did not see that one coming but congrats to the Cougars!!

Brutal loss for the Eagles. Maybe Coach Hicks is starting his annual ramp up the Regionals program a little early. I'll say this, he pulls more upsets in the Regional tourney than anyone else.

 

I have mentioned that I'm a big Jimmy Hicks fan, right?

I have mentioned that I'm a big Jimmy Hicks fan, right?

 

 

Good coach...always seems to get the most out of his talent. Every couple of years he gets a good group and contends for the regional title.

All of Scott's regulars were in the box score, so I assume they were 100% but I don't know. Tiger 1 any game reports?

 

Congrats Conner, I Knew they would keep improving and eventually start creeping back into the picture. 33rd wide open.

 

Players did not put out much effort. Looked like their heart just wasn't in it.

 

This is not a good sign for the remainder of the season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.