Conner 72 Scott 64

Wasn't he coaching there when they beat Lewin & Co. a few years ago at Holmes too. Hicks seems to pick up more wins he shouldn't than more coaches, that is a compliment.

Again, this is a nice win for Conner.

I think '03 was Hicks' first year at Conner, but I'm not 100% sure. Wonder if cshs81 knows?

I'd agree that Conner is always a "tough out" come regional tourney time & Coach Hicks is a top 3 coach in the 9th (behind Schlarman & Faust).

Wasn't he coaching there when they beat Lewin & Co. a few years ago at Holmes too. Hicks seems to pick up more wins he shouldn't than more coaches, that is a compliment.

Again, this is a nice win for Conner.

Scott Thomas was the head coach, Hicks was an assistant.

I'd agree that Conner is always a "tough out" come regional tourney time & Coach Hicks is a top 3 coach in the 9th (behind Schlarman & Faust).

Hicks isn't top three, or even top five, well maybe top five with all the recent movement of teams (out of region) and coaches to retirement.

Tough loss for the Eagles. Thats 7 straight losses for the Eagles. The last win they had was against Ryle that made them 12-3. With the loss to the Cougars they are now 12-10. Who do they play for the next game? Scott that was once looking at a great season will now be fighting ju st to keep above .500

Tough loss for the Eagles. Thats 7 straight losses for the Eagles. The last win they had was against Ryle that made them 12-3. With the loss to the Cougars they are now 12-10. Who do they play for the next game? Scott that was once looking at a great season will now be fighting ju st to keep above .500

CovCath at CovCath.....not a great place to break a losing streak.