Joe B Hall Classic Field 2014

Walter

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several of the state's top high basketball prospects will play in the Joe B. Hall Prep Classic at Montgomery County High School on Saturday.

The five-game schedule includes nine of the state's Top 25 teams and at least seven players who will likely be playing Division I basketball in the future.

Here's a look at the top prospects in the event:

Read more here: Top in-state talent playing in Joe B. Hall Classic | High school basketball | Kentucky.com

Several of the state's top high basketball prospects will play in the Joe B. Hall Prep Classic at Montgomery County High School on Saturday.

The five-game schedule includes nine of the state's Top 25 teams and at least seven players who will likely be playing Division I basketball in the future.

Read more here: Top in-state talent playing in Joe B. Hall Classic | High school basketball | Kentucky.com

With the forecast, is there any way any of the games will be canceled?

I was hoping you could answer that question it the post I gave right before this one.....:lol2:

With the forecast there is a chance that all the games could be cancelled, but I hope not. I will be in touch with those in charge of the event Saturday and post everything I am told into this thread.

Top in-state talent playing in Joe B. Hall Classic