Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dikembe Dixon Has Left Ashland

Featured Replies

Tough loss for the Tomcats.

 

Big addition for his new school.

What school is he going to?

 

Cordia? Huntington Prep? Someone in the know share some info?

I've heard Bryan Station. Also heard Thomas Nelson. Asked Jim Schue and he said he hasn't heard anything about Thomas Nelson. I wonder if there's not an AAU tie. Sure dampens the Tomcats hopes to get to Rupp this season. His cousin who transferred this spring/summer is gone too from what I can gather from the rumor mill.

  • Author
I've heard Bryan Station. Also heard Thomas Nelson. Asked Jim Schue and he said he hasn't heard anything about Thomas Nelson. I wonder if there's not an AAU tie. Sure dampens the Tomcats hopes to get to Rupp this season. His cousin who transferred this spring/summer is gone too from what I can gather from the rumor mill.

 

Yeah his cousin left also. It's not Bryan Station from what I'm told.

When it happened last week, there was a rumor he was going to Lex Cath. Then AAU ties leaning towards Bryan Station. Aaron Snyder didn't have any luck finding out either according to his article you likely read this morning too.

Yeah his cousin left also. It's not Bryan Station from what I'm told.

 

then what did you hear?

then what did you hear?

 

Must have to check back to see what he heard.

  • Author

They start school tomorrow so I'm sure someone will post a sighting.

I heard Bracken County.

I heard Bracken County.

 

If he shows up at school in Bracken, break that story.

Great news for everyone that's not a Tomcat fan.

If he shows up at school in Bracken, break that story.

 

The Bracken County News will publish a special Monday edition

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.