Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Bryan Station (Predictions)

Who wins??? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins???

    • Highlands
      93%
    • Bryan Station
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Didn't BS come to Ft.Thomas a couple years ago and almost leave with a victory in the playoffs? I believe they were the 4th seed in their district that year...

 

Is this a rhetorical question?:idunno: Birds show Kentucky why they're the 2nd best team in the state come Friday night. They are just that good.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a rhetorical question?:idunno: Birds show Kentucky why they're the 2nd best team in the state come Friday night. They are just that good.

 

I agree, was sorta hoping for one of those common opponent thingys to compare with another team but mudder nature just didnt cooperate last nite.

 

I think BS has some athletes and will come to play, but Birds just too much at home for them...

I feel a running clock game.

Birds have had trouble getting out of the gate this yr...

 

Idk why but they have. Defense is getting lots of early experience.

 

In defense of the Offense they have had 3 OL starters out over the period of the two games.

I personally think that is the missing link and the reason for the slow starts on offense. :thumb:

 

No team is perfect and even the best have flaws, I guess this yrs team will be know as the finishers. :thumb:

Highlands 42-7.

Bryan Station had a good first game. Unfortunately the weather kept them from getting in what would have been a good primer game against Bowling Green and the logistics caused the game to just be cancelled.

 

While I certainly think Highlands should be favored the Defenders may put a better fight than anticipated. Coach Frank Parks seems to be doing the right things and has that program on the upswing.

Bryan Station had a good first game. Unfortunately the weather kept them from getting in what would have been a good primer game against Bowling Green and the logistics caused the game to just be cancelled.

 

While I certainly think Highlands should be favored the Defenders may put a better fight than anticipated. Coach Frank Parks seems to be doing the right things and has that program on the upswing.

 

The three games Highlands has under their belts already will be a major contributing factor for Bryan Station's shelling this coming friday night.

Highlands 42

Bryan Station 35

 

(I dont think this will be an easy game for Highlands, but they should win).

Highlands 42

Bryan Station 35

 

(I dont think this will be an easy game for Highlands, but they should win).

 

I highly doubt anyone will put up 5 tds on Highlands Defense...

 

Might be a closer game then people are giving BS credit for but it aint goin to be 35 pts.

 

Good Luck to BS friday nite:thumb:

I hope Highlands don't get shut out like the little birds did tonight! :D

I hope Highlands don't get shut out like the little birds did tonight! :D

 

Act like you have been there before son...you are 34 yrs old and you act like you are 10...

 

 

If you can promise to act your age, I might have a Blue Lollipop for ya if you are a good boy...Just sayin

Remember that game in '08. WOW, tense game. I believe it was the first game of the playoffs and really I wasn't expecting much, (I'm sure the Highlands team knew what they were in for). Down to the last seconds and a Highlands win. Can tell you one thing, there wasn't a drop of alcohol left in our house.:idunno: Right down to the cooking sherry. Everyone came back to the house stressed and wanted it straight up.:jump: Fun night thanks to the last drive by Highlands. :dancingpaI think Bryan Station will be ready. Hoping the birds can gain a nice lead and early. Not sure my home or my wallet can take another night like that!:ylsuper:

Act like you have been there before son...you are 34 yrs old and you act like you are 10...

 

 

If you can promise to act your age, I might have a Blue Lollipop for ya if you are a good boy...Just sayin

 

Funny you say that. If you look back to the beginning of time of the way people have responded to certain situations in their lives, be it getting a base hit in practice, catching a fish by yourself, making a tackle in a scrimmage, or even when a team you root for post a shutout over another team, "acting like you have been there before" seems to be tough for some. Most probably because it is. Those people haven't been there before so in turn, don't know how to act. Usually takes multiple times to figure it out, but hey, it will happen again someday. Best thing for those type of people to do is to hang their "hat" on that and enjoy it. Things of this magnitude don't usually happen very often.

 

Just sayin!

Bryan Station is going from defending Murray's double tight end - wish bone offense to the HHS 4 - wide spread offense.

 

The Birds will score early and often. Running clock by middle of the third.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.