Highlands 50 Campbell County 8

Birdsfan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birds were mediocre at best tonite at times...but hey Pete Rose struck out once...Just sayin

I give CCH alot of credit for coming out and punching the Birds in the mouth only to be outmanned in the end. That probably was the main reason the Birds stumbled early imo.

Just too many athletes. CCH has some studs, just not enough of them. CCH is good enough to win their District this yr but they will have to play all 4 Qtrs with the same intensity that they played 1 1/2 qtrs tonite to get the job done.

Tall order to play at Highlands tonite but CCH takes away a very valuable lesson imo.

Coach Lickert has the Camels headed in the right direction imo...:thumb:

Camels QB is going to be one sore kid in the morning.

The "Missle" was loose again tonite...WOW!!!

Shout out to Griffin Urhlage for his Int tonite in his first game back after sitting the last 3 wks out due to medical issues.

Griffey a very long and athletic Safety and showed it tonite...

Have to officially apologize to everyone sitting/standing by me in the Crow's Nest tonight. I told them we were playing Tate's Creek next week, and it's actually Bryan Station. :ohbrother:

At least I was sort of in the right region.

Campbell ran that screen pass for what seemed like 12x in a row to #3 and not once did the Birds put any pressure on him. Camels looked very solid and if their qb would've been more relaxed in the pocket' date=' he would've completed many more passes. [b'] Birds pass defense thoughts?

[/b]

Actually dont see any issues...

Birds philosophy is to give you 5 and out all nite long but nobody gets across your face or downhill.

The one time CCH went downhill Urhlage picked it off.

The lone score for the Camels appeared to be a slant that our DB got trucked on, this of course after 'The Missle" had taken a seat for the nite.

Remember Birds are still missing their other Safety due to High Ankle sprain.

Hoping he is back for next weeks game:thumb:

The "Missle" and the "Cowboy" together next week might just might ease your mind a bit...