Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow Needs A Head Coach

Featured Replies

Not sure what happened to Coach Hart but he is no longer coaching.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wondering if he left his administrative role at the school as well?

 

For what it's worth, Villa is looking for a HC last time I checked as well.

  • Author
Wondering if he left his administrative role at the school as well?

 

For what it's worth, Villa is looking for a HC last time I checked as well.

 

I read after I posted that he wants to devote time to being asst principal.

Coach Clyde?

Can't quite put my FINGER on it but having known a few of the particulars in Ludlow I never saw this marriage lasting more than a few years. Hart is a good coach but something of a loose cannon. I heard he was told he needed to devote more of his time to his administrative position..It will be interesting to see who the boys come up with at this late date to coach the Panthers..Since your in the mood to make coaching changes boys don't you think it's about time to make a move in the baseball program. It's long overdue.

Disagree Bigzig, I coached with Steve many years ago and he is an intense guy but he loves the kids and is a great coach. The guy wants to win no matter where he coaches and his career has been at small schools. This is a guy who was a stud at St. X High School in football back in the day and played at Hanover. He sticks up for his team as well by using his voice on the sidelines which is more than I can say for many HS coaches in NKY.

 

Best of luck to Steve in his Administrative job. Big shoes to fill IMO for anyone.

Disagree Bigzig, I coached with Steve many years ago and he is an intense guy but he loves the kids and is a great coach. The guy wants to win no matter where he coaches and his career has been at small schools. This is a guy who was a stud at St. X High School in football back in the day and played at Hanover. He sticks up for his team as well by using his voice on the sidelines which is more than I can say for many HS coaches in NKY.

 

Best of luck to Steve in his Administrative job. Big shoes to fill IMO for anyone.

 

Don't believe I said Coach Hart was a bad coach at all. I agree with just about all you said. What I was trying to say is I didn't think Harts personality would work well with some of the decision makers at Ludlow and from what I understand that may well be the case. I wish Coach Hart the best in whatever he does.

Any names in the mix for this job?

 

Here's a name. How about Ludlow alum Woody McMillen. He has been interested in the job previously and his other half has some sort of position in the Ludlow district. They like to keep things in the family down at Ludlow.

Here's a name. How about Ludlow alum Woody McMillen. He has been interested in the job previously and his other half has some sort of position in the Ludlow district. They like to keep things in the family down at Ludlow.

 

I don't know if woody would be interested but he is a quality person and a great guy.

Doesn't Coach Hart have a pretty talented kid that is in the program? I assume he will stay if Steve is staying in his administrative role?

 

This would actually be a pretty good spot to start for an up and coming coach depending on which way Ludlow decides to go with it. On paper, for this year at least, they probably have two of the top three players in the conference and SHOULD win the conference.

 

Then again, we could've said that last year as well and Villa surprised 'em... So... We'll see...

Any names in the mix for this job?

 

Has Andy Beard been on the staff at Ludlow the past few seasons? Total speculation on my part, just seems that with his dad as the principal/former coach and I know he was on staff at some point, and was a very nice d3 player in his day if I remember correctly...

Here's a name. How about Ludlow alum Woody McMillen. He has been interested in the job previously and his other half has some sort of position in the Ludlow district. They like to keep things in the family down at Ludlow.

 

Does Woody have hoops coaching experience? Definitely a great choice if they are looking for a native.

Does Woody have hoops coaching experience? Definitely a great choice if they are looking for a native.

 

Worked with the girls program at Walton in the past.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.