August 7, 201313 yr I am still collecting my thoughts. I found it entertaining but at the same time some of it has me scratching my head still. Thoughts everyone and I will weigh in later?
August 7, 201313 yr Author Any way to watch it if you dont have HBO? No idea. I called my company and got HBO and Max for $10 a month total for the first six months and cancel anytime so I think I can get by for just $10 on this one.
August 7, 201313 yr I was STUNNED to learn that Pacman is married. That was pointed out in the thread during his little incident not to long ago I believe.
August 7, 201313 yr Author That was pointed out in the thread during his little incident not to long ago I believe. Agree. I don't know what I was expecting but Pacman's wife was not what I expected.
August 7, 201313 yr Agree. I don't know what I was expecting but Pacman's wife was not what I expected. Maybe the same thing can be said about Pacman himself.......:sssh:Or maybe not!:lol2:
August 7, 201313 yr Taylor Mays talking about super hero powers made me laugh. He said he'd rather be able to fly than be invisible and then justified it with "well even if you're invisible you're still going to have to go through security"...
August 7, 201313 yr That show is so well done it's incredible. Not a lot to take away from the 1st week though. Next week should be great being that they were in Atlanta this week.
August 7, 201313 yr I love the show, always have. The one thing that had me scratching my head was when Gruden was talking in his meeting with the players and saying something along the lines of "year 1 we were talking about the super bowl, year 2 there was more talk about us getting there, now in the third year we are expected to be there". Who exactly besides Futurecoach on here really expects the Bengals to be in the super bowl this year?
August 7, 201313 yr I love the show, always have. The one thing that had me scratching my head was when Gruden was talking in his meeting with the players and saying something along the lines of "year 1 we were talking about the super bowl, year 2 there was more talk about us getting there, now in the third year we are expected to be there". Who exactly besides Futurecoach on here really expects the Bengals to be in the super bowl this year? They've got all of the pieces I think. Just depends on how it all comes together and of course the #1 variable every year with teams that could/should reach the super bowl and that's injuries.
August 7, 201313 yr I love the show, always have. The one thing that had me scratching my head was when Gruden was talking in his meeting with the players and saying something along the lines of "year 1 we were talking about the super bowl, year 2 there was more talk about us getting there, now in the third year we are expected to be there". Who exactly besides Futurecoach on here really expects the Bengals to be in the super bowl this year? I do expect them to make a run at it. I honestly believe that there are at least half the teams that really think they will. Injuries do play a huge part in this, especially to the elite players, which are mostly QB's. I am not naive enough to think they are the only bona fide contender, though. I do think the Pats, Broncos, Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Texans are the most likely.
August 7, 201313 yr They've got all of the pieces I think. Just depends on how it all comes together and of course the #1 variable every year with teams that could/should reach the super bowl and that's injuries. It would be great but I had much more of a feeling about the 2005 team going into the season. This team still has too many holes IMO. If the safety and LB positions play better this year and we have one of the best running games in the AFC then we have a shot. I don't think Dalton can take this team to the promises land, I think he'll have to ride on the rest of the teams success to get him there.
August 7, 201313 yr It would be great but I had much more of a feeling about the 2005 team going into the season. This team still has too many holes IMO. If the safety and LB positions play better this year and we have one of the best running games in the AFC then we have a shot. I don't think Dalton can take this team to the promises land, I think he'll have to ride on the rest of the teams success to get him there. Maybe not the Dalton of old, but what about Pilates Dalton? I think he will be fine, he's still getting better in my opinion.
August 7, 201313 yr Maybe not the Dalton of old, but what about Pilates Dalton? I think he will be fine, he's still getting better in my opinion. Well to search for the silver lining for Dalton, he can't get worse in the playoffs. A 48 rating and 0 TDs to 4 int's. he can only get better right?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.