Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fruitvale Station

Featured Replies

We have 9 screens in the theater in the mall with only 4 being used. And those 4 show the exact same movies as the newer theater across the street does. It would be nice to get some lower budget films like this at the Mall Theater here in town.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a shame. I've seen lots of really good low-budget movies/docs at small theaters in Cincinnati that are top notch.

 

Agreed. I wonder if it made it to Bowling Green. I wouldn't surprise me if it didn't.

That's a shame. I've seen lots of really good low-budget movies/docs at small theaters in Cincinnati that are top notch.

 

Small theaters in Kentucky ≠ small theaters in Cincinnati. In Kentucky, they carry the same movies as the big-city cineplex, they're just smaller. Small theaters in Cincinnati generally means art house theaters like that one in Clifton whose name I can not recall. Esquire?

Agreed. I wonder if it made it to Bowling Green. I wouldn't surprise me if it didn't.

 

Would be more likely to be screened at WKU.

Small theaters in Kentucky ≠ small theaters in Cincinnati. In Kentucky, they carry the same movies as the big-city cineplex, they're just smaller. Small theaters in Cincinnati generally means art house theaters like that one in Clifton whose name I can not recall. Esquire?

 

Yes, Esquire.

Would be more likely to be screened at WKU.

 

True. I wouldn't be surprised if that happened before the DVD release. I hope Redbox gets it.

Great movie and fantastic job by Michael B Jordan.

 

 

I plan to check it out soon. Saw it in Redbox.

 

I also saw that Michael B. Jordan is in that movie with Zach Effron. He's on his way......

  • Author
I plan to check it out soon. Saw it in Redbox.

 

I also saw that Michael B. Jordan is in that movie with Zach Effron. He's on his way......

 

He has already been rumored for the lead in the Fantastic Four reboot and the new Star Wars movie. Dude has a bright future ahead of him.

He has already been rumored for the lead in the Fantastic Four reboot and the new Star Wars movie. Dude has a bright future ahead of him.
Dude can act.
I plan to check it out soon. Saw it in Redbox.

 

I also saw that Michael B. Jordan is in that movie with Zach Effron. He's on his way......

Where's Wallace, String?
Where's Wallace, String?

 

Just got a lump in my throat.

Very very sad. When I watched the video it was like everyone was stunned when the the shot went off. I also read where the cop said he mistook his gun for the tazer. Either way it is a very very sad situation.

Very very sad. When I watched the video it was like everyone was stunned when the the shot went off. I also read where the cop said he mistook his gun for the tazer. Either way it is a very very sad situation.

 

That was his second story. He originally said that he thought Grant was going for a gun. I tend to believe that he thought that Grant was going for a gun, panicked and shot him. The Judge in the preliminary hearing felt the same. He said that the officer used both hands to fire his weapon while he had been trained to only use his left hand with a tazer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.