Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What was your wedding song????

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If This World Was Mine" by Luther and Cheryl Lynn

Shout! by the Isley Brothers. But we prefer the version by Otis Day and the Knights.

 

No togas at the wedding but some gatoring.

Theme from Ice Castles

 

Don't ask me why, but when I read this, for a mili-second, I heard in my head the theme from an ice cream truck. Truly, it wasn't all that romantic.

Paradise by the Dashboard Lights...Meatloaf. It was a theme as that's what we served for dinner too. I wanted to play Two Out of Three Ain't Bad instead but NOOOOOOOO!

 

 

Totally kidding.

  • Author
Sea of Love by the Honeydrippers...

 

Awesome tune. :thumb:

She really wants "This I Promise You" by 'N Sync....:ohbrother:

 

I say fight the good fight and don't let it happen.

the future mrs plantmanky has made it very clear that our sound will be stand by you by Rascal Flatts when the time comes. my hands are tied.

She really wants "This I Promise You" by 'N Sync....:ohbrother:

 

Your Screwed.

A good question to ask is Why for each particular song?

A good question to ask is Why for each particular song?

 

Agreed. I think it's unfortunate that as many couples pick their song simply because it's popular and/or "slow dance appropriate".

Agreed. I think it's unfortunate that as many couples pick their song simply because it's popular and/or "slow dance appropriate".

 

Agree. Crazy by Patsy Cline was the first song that we danced to at a college party at a local bar. Odd song to be played because it is a very old one. But it was the first one. That is why we danced to it at our wedding.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.