Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Under The Dome (TV Show)

Featured Replies

So it's like a Brita filter?

 

Sort of. The creek turned into a marshy area in the book and high winds caused just tiny puffs of wind. That kind of thing.

  • Replies 125
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I agree, I enjoyed the episode. Not much that I find bad so far.

 

 

I will note however that I keep waiting for there to be some mishaps because of the dome within the show.

 

- Will they not eventually run out of water since the lines were cut?

 

- Why would the cop believe that the preacher turned on a light switch, which supposedly sparked the house fire, if there is no electricity running through the town?

 

 

 

 

 

I am a little annoyed with the hipster guy who has the girl kidnapped. But maybe more will play out down the road.

 

I keep wondering about all the propane though, wonder how that story will play out?

I agree, I enjoyed the episode. Not much that I find bad so far.

 

 

I will note however that I keep waiting for there to be some mishaps because of the dome within the show.

 

- Will they not eventually run out of water since the lines were cut?

 

- Why would the cop believe that the preacher turned on a light switch, which supposedly sparked the house fire, if there is no electricity running through the town?

 

 

 

 

 

I am a little annoyed with the hipster guy who has the girl kidnapped. But maybe more will play out down the road.

 

I keep wondering about all the propane though, wonder how that story will play out?

 

I can tell you why they had the propane in the book if you want. As far as the electicity in the book most homes and businesses had propane-fueled generators since the town was located in a part of Maine famous for power outages during the winter. Also in the book the dome allowed water and air to seep through. It wouldn't be a normal flow but it did manage to seep in. For instance a very high wind blowing against the dome would produce only a tiny current of air inside the dome and the river that ran through town was reduced to a marsh. I'm not sure if that's how they'll play it in the television show or not.

  • Author

 

I can tell you why they had the propane in the book if you want. As far as the electicity in the book most homes and businesses had propane-fueled generators since the town was located in a part of Maine famous for power outages during the winter. Also in the book the dome allowed water and air to seep through. It wouldn't be a normal flow but it did manage to seep in. For instance a very high wind blowing against the dome would produce only a tiny current of air inside the dome and the river that ran through town was reduced to a marsh. I'm not sure if that's how they'll play it in the television show or not.

 

Nah I don't want any clues from the book. Lol.

 

 

They did show that water seeped trough in last nights episode.

Nah I don't want any clues from the book. Lol.

 

 

They did show that water seeped trough in last nights episode.

 

I have last night's episode recorded, I wasn't sure how they'd play the water and air thing. In the book you could hear if you were talking to someone on the other side of the dome. Also, if you had a satellite you could get television okay and no outside radio or cellphone traffic was disrupted.

  • Author
Week three was s much better than week two.

 

I actually think it was the worst.

 

It's weird that no one is scared by the dome and in the third episode that barely even mentioned the dome.

Odd show but it has me watching

I actually think it was the worst.

 

It's weird that no one is scared by the dome and in the third episode that barely even mentioned the dome.

 

I didn't like the last episode either.

Show gets a 13-episode second season. Stephen King will write the 2nd season's premiere episode.

 

CBS Announces Under the Dome Season 2 | Daily Dead

 

That's good news. I like this show.

I think the guy that plays Barbie is the one that played the bad cop in Bates Motel. This show has just enough twists and turns to keep it interesting.

I think the guy that plays Barbie is the one that played the bad cop in Bates Motel.

 

Correct. The actor's name is Mike Vogel.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.