Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green hires Ben Bruni

Featured Replies

according to the park city daily news ben bruni will be an assistant coach at bowling green in the fall.

  • Author
Isn't he the head coach at Warren East?

 

he was. resigned earlier, December I think.

he was. resigned earlier, December I think.

 

For some reason I wanted to think he resigned to work on getting his principalship degree, although I could be wrong. I'm sure going after that degree and being a head coach would be difficult. I'm glad to see he's still going to be involved in coaching.

For some reason I wanted to think he resigned to work on getting his principalship degree, although I could be wrong. I'm sure going after that degree and being a head coach would be difficult. I'm glad to see he's still going to be involved in coaching.

 

He's pursuing his doctorate. That has not changed. Basically an opportunity presented itself that was too good to pass up. Gets him back to his roots.

 

I think it's great. He's a tremendous coach, and it's great to see him staying in the game. I could have done without it being at a rival school, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

Also makes him the early HC favorite if Wallace decides to step down any time in the near future

His wife is a teacher and assistant softball coach at Bowling Green High and his children are in the city school system. Once a purple, always a purple.

His wife is a teacher and assistant softball coach at Bowling Green High and his children are in the city school system. Once a purple, always a purple.

 

If you're not not a Purple, then you'll never be a true Purple.

Is he still teaching at Warren East? As mentioned in an earlier post, could he be the HC in waiting?

  • Author
Is he still teaching at Warren East? As mentioned in an earlier post, could he be the HC in waiting?

 

The paper says he will teach in the BG system in the fall. It might be a little early to declare a "head coach in waiting."

People have been trying for years to pin down who would be the coach after Coach Wallace retires. For that matter, they've been trying to pin down when Coach Wallace will retire. I think it's probably time just to wait for the latter before trying to find a replacement.

If you're not not a Purple, then you'll never be a true Purple.

 

You get your purple papers after 5 family members have attended school there or you donate a hundred thousand to the quarterback club. I think the hundred thousand would have been cheaper.

Once you go Purple you never go back.

 

I'd rather my kids be right-winged conversatives before Purples.

 

On a side note, what are the chances that Bruni does indeed succeed Wallace? I have a feeling Spader may step down after his boys graduate, Coach Griff has left, who all does that leave in Purpleland beside Bruni? I'm not too familiar with their staff.

I'd rather my kids be right-winged conversatives before Purples.

 

On a side note, what are the chances that Bruni does indeed succeed Wallace? I have a feeling Spader may step down after his boys graduate, Coach Griff has left, who all does that leave in Purpleland beside Bruni? I'm not too familiar with their staff.

 

I think it will be a long time before we have to worry about a replacement for Coach Wallace. He loves what he does.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.