Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013 NBA Draft

Featured Replies

They couldn't. They have been trying all week.

 

Yes they could have.....They weren't serious about moving. They asked Portland for LaMarcus Aldridge for it....OKC tried to grab it. You really think they wouldn't have been able to move it had they simply asked for a lottery team's 1st this year and a 1st next season?

  • Replies 246
  • Views 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes they could have.....They weren't serious about moving. They asked Portland for LaMarcus Aldridge for it....OKC tried to grab it. You really think they wouldn't have been able to move it had they simply asked for a lottery team's 1st this year and a 1st next season?

Why would a lottery team next year want to trade up and take some questionable guys in exchange for a pick in the lottery of a loaded draft?

Why would a lottery team next year want to trade up and take some questionable guys in exchange for a pick in the lottery of a loaded draft?

 

I didn't say a lottery team next year...A team like Philly or Utah, or OKC.

Simmons really added to the draft.

 

Simmons is the best NBA guy there is IMO. He's a homer, but he knows the league and is a major historian.

Poor Bill Simmons. He's the poster child for sports fanboys. He is to Boston professional sports what PepRock01 is to the Star Wars franchise.

 

For a guy who's OBSESSED with the business side of sports, he looked like he was going to cry last night when his team was broken up. Just own it? Doc Rivers owns plenty and he doesn't owe Bill Simmons a darn thing.

 

Disagree. Simmons was completly right and has been saying the same thing for two or three weeks now. Doc quit on the Celtics and was trying to find a way out.

Disagree. Simmons was completly right and has been saying the same thing for two or three weeks now. Doc quit on the Celtics and was trying to find a way out.

 

Agreed, he was right IMO.

Best picks of the night as far as fit and needs were Burke by Utah and Bullock for the Clippers. Love both picks.

[video=youtube_share;o1sqoxXAr7Y]

 

Didn't know the Bobcats ha fans, but they weren't too happy last night

Let me preface my statement with this. I am not a Tom Crean basher. I think the guy can coach. I don't dislike IU. I don't care that they celebrated when they beat UK. They should have. I fully like the IU program.

 

With that last night shows you how wide the gap is and has been for a few years. IU had a HUGE night with 2 guys picked in the first round. UK had a relative down night with 2 guys drafted in the first round.

 

Again, I like IU. I'm not trolling IU fans here. Just a comment.

Let me preface my statement with this. I am not a Tom Crean basher. I think the guy can coach. I don't dislike IU. I don't care that they celebrated when they beat UK. They should have. I fully like the IU program.

 

With that last night shows you how wide the gap is and has been for a few years. IU had a HUGE night with 2 guys picked in the first round. UK had a relative down night with 2 guys drafted in the first round.

 

Again, I like IU. I'm not trolling IU fans here. Just a comment.

 

Yes Crean didn't get em past the sweet 16. :D

MJ is going to be really mad when he realizes this Zeller went to IU not UNC

Yes Crean didn't get em past the sweet 16. :D

 

I was trying to say Yet not yes. :irked:

Poor Bill Simmons. He's the poster child for sports fanboys. He is to Boston professional sports what PepRock01 is to the Star Wars franchise.

 

For a guy who's OBSESSED with the business side of sports, he looked like he was going to cry last night when his team was broken up. Just own it? Doc Rivers owns plenty and he doesn't owe Bill Simmons a darn thing.

 

He doesn't owe Simmons anything but Simmons is the only person who had the balls to say publicly what Doc did to the Celtics and Simmons was dead on with everything he said. If him being a fan of Boston gave him the balls to say publicly how Doc bailed on the Celtics then I am good with that. It was great and honest TV. And Doc being passive aggressive when asked how felt was awesome TV also. Doc looked more bent out of shape than Simmons.

I also find it funny that Simmons is taking more heat for saying Doc quit on the Celtics than Doc is for calling him an idiot.

 

 

 

Own it Doc!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.