Top Junior QB's in the state this year...

I've read a lot about the top Senior QB's in the state going into this season... Who will be the top Junior QB's to watch for going into this season...

I'll start with Junior Graham Gordon who threw for over 2300 yards last year as a Sophomore at Tates Creek High School..

Our QB at Mason County, Jake O'Mara, had a very good camp at UK this past Saturday night. He is 6'4, 215 lbs. They want to get another look at him in their July camp. His arm strength/ball velocity is what makes him exceptional. He has started for us since he was a freshman.

Our QB at Mason County, Jake O'Mara, had a very good camp at UK this past Saturday night. He is 6'4, 215 lbs. They want to get another look at him in their July camp. His arm strength/ball velocity is what makes him exceptional. He has started for us since he was a freshman.

That size and arm strength as a junior will get you some looks.

List begins w/ the kid from Caldwell County. That kid has DI size already and a very lively arm.

That would be Elijah Sindelar. He was timed at 4.7 in the 40, and has an absolute cannon, while being 6'5. He is being recruited HARD by Neal Brown and UK.

I've read a lot about the top Senior QB's in the state going into this season... Who will be the top Junior QB's to watch for going into this season...

I'll start with Junior Graham Gordon who threw for over 2300 yards last year as a Sophomore at Tates Creek High School..

This kid is legit. And a great kid.

Reece Ryan is.

Reese (with an S lol) is going to be a big time QB the next 2 years for LC, if he wasn't one already, camped at Clemson, Florida, and Marshall last week leaving with heavy interest from every school. Heard Florida told him he was there number 2 QB in the class and that Marshall very nearly offered. Good week for him

That would be Elijah Sindelar. He was timed at 4.7 in the 40, and has an absolute cannon, while being 6'5. He is being recruited HARD by Neal Brown and UK.

UK offered a 2015 QB from Texas yesterday.

List begins w/ the kid from Caldwell County. That kid has DI size already and a very lively arm.

Agree, this kid will be giving teams nightmares for the next two years. The kid was arguably the best player on the field in that state finals game.