Top Junior QB's in the state this year...

Should I assume he's currently the #2?

How big is he now? Haven't seen him in a while.

Oooops. I didnt realize he had to be the starting QB.

Which means at Highlands he could still be the best or one of the best Jr QB in the State this yr and not even play (ie Donovan McCoy Jr Season)

As far as size goes, he is really developed and appears to right at 6' maybe 180lbs at the moment. He is a super athlete with an incredible sense and knowledge of the game. :thumb:

Highlands Jr. Beau Hoge is absolutely the real deal and will not disappoint...

How is his attitude? Last I saw him play, his ego needed to be put in check. Hopefully that has happened already.

Oooops. I didnt realize he had to be the starting QB.

Which means at Highlands he could still be the best or one of the best Jr QB in the State this yr and not even play (ie Donovan McCoy Jr Season)

As far as size goes, he is really developed and appears to right at 6' maybe 180lbs at the moment. He is a super athlete with an incredible sense and knowledge of the game. :thumb:

6'0 180 is bigger than I ever thought he would get.

6'0 180 is bigger than I ever thought he would get.

Me too, he may be done on ht but I think he will play 15 lbs heavier his Sr yr.

I believe Beau will turn some heads this yr on Fri nites and people will be sayin WOW. JMO

St. Xavier's Noah Houk. Hasn't seen barely any Varsity time because that isn't how the old staff worked with underclassmen QB's, but now with the new staff and hopefully some blow out games where the Tigers will rest B.J. Nagle, then Houk might see some more P.T. Right now he is 6'4" 180, but getting stronger daily. He is the son of Jeff Houk, one of the best QB's in St. X history.