Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Hills Job?

Featured Replies

So I was looking at KHSAA for open baseball jobs that have already came open and seen that Western Hills was looking for yet another boys basketball coach.

 

What happened to the last one? Unless I overlooked this just yesterday, this job was just posted, unless I overlooked it yesterday!

Interviews are this week. The last coach resigned on his own and wasn't forced out. They should have a coach named by end of next week from what I am hearing.

Interviews are this week. The last coach resigned on his own and wasn't forced out. They should have a coach named by end of next week from what I am hearing.

 

Do keep us updated!!!!

Good gosh... wouldn't think make like 4 coaches in 6 years? I'm close by, but I never hear anything about the program. Why can they not keep someone? I know the talent there isn't great year end and year out...but if someone could just step in and make the team competitive on a yearly basis and be a positive role model and stay as long as the school would have them I think that would go a long way.

Any word on who is interviewing for this job.

It is only the second coach in 8 years. (Welch for 6 and then his assistant Wooldridge for 2) Unless you count Tom Cruse who resigned before coaching a game. word is they will wrap up interviews tonight. Look for a coach to be named in the next few days. My guess is it will be a head coach from a smaller school in a neighbooring region.

It is only the second coach in 8 years. (Welch for 6 and then his assistant Wooldridge for 2) Unless you count Tom Cruse who resigned before coaching a game. word is they will wrap up interviews tonight. Look for a coach to be named in the next few days. My guess is it will be a head coach from a smaller school in a neighbooring region.

 

Is he currently coaching somewhere?

Who ended up getting the Western Hills head coaching position.

I heard Georgetown College assistant Ray Valentine was interested. He also used to coach AAU. Don't know who got it or if he is a candidate, though.

Should announce very soon. All signs point to former Paris coach Geoff Cody.

Should announce very soon. All signs point to former Paris coach Geoff Cody.

 

According to the KHSAA that is correct:

 

[TABLE=width: 70%]

[TR=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]

[TD]Varsity Basketball - Boys[/TD]

[TD]Geoff Cody[/TD]

[TD][email protected][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.