Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Q Snider to Huntington Prep?

Featured Replies

Word is that 2014 stud PG Q Snider is taking a visit to the campus of Huntington Prep.

 

Anyone?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't surprise me if true. I hope he stays but that is same selfish PP92 that wants Trey Grundy back at Henry Clay.

Word is that 2014 stud PG Q Snider is taking a visit to the campus of Huntington Prep.

 

Anyone?

Correct.

He'll likely come out a much better player than if he stays at Ballard. So it goes.

 

I'm torn between my enjoyment of local high school basketball and my desire for future Louisville Cardinals to enter school with the best preparation possible. Either way, good luck to him and I look forward to following the rest of his career through high school and college.

I hope he comes to Prep, I get to seem him play way more if he does. And there will be another possible addition to Prep that will make them likely top 5 again next season.

Prep has been high on KY talent lately.

 

They also pursued James Bolden and Brandon Hatton.

 

I wish him nothing but the best either way.

I hope he comes to Prep, I get to seem him play way more if he does. And there will be another possible addition to Prep that will make them likely top 5 again next season.

 

Can you reveal the name?

Nope, I'll send you a PM.

Nope, I'll send you a PM.

 

We... need... a name!

 

name-names.jpg

Hate to see kids leave great hs programs like Ballard. I guess it is from a selfish standpoint as a high school coach. Would love to see some of these prep school coaches come coach at a high school where the talent is just pretty good to see how well they would do. A few would do ok and develop players and teams, but not sure how many would be that great ???

This is still very much a rumor, according to people who would know.

 

Q is not going to Huntington Prep. They already have their PG for this year.

Q is not going to Huntington Prep. They already have their PG for this year.

 

Does that mean he is staying at Ballard or that he isn't going to Huntington Prep?

If they did go and visit, its an option...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.