Iron Man 3 Discussion (Spoilers)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a little off topic, they have basically already green lit Iron Man 4. They said it will happen with or without Robert Downey Jr.

If Robert Downey Jr isn't in it then I'm not interested. It would just end up being just like the Batman Movies with a different Batman in each one and is one reason I never really liked the Batman movies.

If Robert Downey Jr isn't in it then I'm not interested. It would just end up being just like the Batman Movies with a different Batman in each one and is one reason I never really liked the Batman movies.

After Christopher Nolan's Batman series I refuse to acknowledge those other crap movies.

I almost thought Pepper was dead but quickly remembered that she was a fire breather also. Really don't know what else to call them.

Loved the addition of the kid.

"My dad went to the 7-11 for scratchers. I guess he won because he never came back." :lol:

That was one of my favorite lines as well. There were several one-liners like that that had me laughing pretty good.

My youngest son is 13 and he hasn't seen the first two Ironmans and he loved this one. I like it now for the same reasons as the critics. I don't need nonstop action to be entertained. I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

Mine is 10, and said he was bored in the middle of it. I thought it was pretty good, though.

I liked the movie, but thought the scene after the credits was a little lame. Not up to par with other similar "last scenes" from previous Marvel movies.

I agree but it wasn't meant to be anything really special, to my knowledge anyway. It isn't leading into a new movie like the others did with The Avengers.

I will say that you never know with Marvel and they could have added an easter egg or two in the extra scene or even throughout the movie.

I agree but it wasn't meant to be anything really special, to my knowledge anyway. It isn't leading into a new movie like the others did with The Avengers.

I will say that you never know with Marvel and they could have added an easter egg or two in the extra scene or even throughout the movie.

I can see that same scene being in the next Avengers or Hulk movie which would be their M.O.

I can see that same scene being in the next Avengers or Hulk movie which would be their M.O.

If you are going to make me sit through 10 minutes of credits, give me something exciting to talk about with my fellow movie-goers on the way to the parking lot! I don't care if the "easter egg" is a lead-in to another Avengers movie; at least give me something down the line that will be in some future movie. There has been lots of speculation on additional superheroes and villians that they could have had fun showing us. But this? Come on, man!

If you are going to make me sit through 10 minutes of credits, give me something exciting to talk about with my fellow movie-goers on the way to the parking lot! I don't care if the "easter egg" is a lead-in to another Avengers movie; at least give me something down the line that will be in some future movie. There has been lots of speculation on additional superheroes and villians that they could have had fun showing us. But this? Come on, man!

I agree. It's too bad this in the Spoilers thread because that scene was not worth the wait through all of those credits.

Actually no one, including Marvel, made you sit through the credits. You did so and falsely expected something other than what ya got.